1. An explosive device fused to denote under specific conditions.
5. South American palm yielding a wax similar to carnauba wax.
12. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
15. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
16. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
17. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
18. Fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and hops.
19. Baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables.
20. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
21. Submit or yield to another's wish or opinion.
23. (chemistry) P(otential of) H(ydrogen).
24. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
26. Try to manage without help.
29. Affixed or as if affixed with glue or paste.
36. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
37. The airforce of Great Britain.
39. Shaped like a cross.
40. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
43. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
44. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
45. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
46. Italian chemist noted for work on polymers (1903-1979).
48. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
49. A song that was formerly popular.
51. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
52. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
53. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
57. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
58. Be earlier in time.
61. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
65. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
66. An associate degree in applied science.
68. A detested person.
71. Any of numerous trees of the family Cupressaceae that resemble cedars.
73. Commodities offered for sale.
75. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
76. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
78. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
79. An appreciable consequence (especially a lessening).
80. Pertaining to or associated with agony (especially death agonies).
81. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. One thousandth of a second.
4. Unhappy in love.
5. A system of timekeeping that defines the beginning and length and divisions of the year.
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. Uttering in an irritated tone.
8. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
9. A wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface.
10. Of a dull grayish brown to brownish gray color.
11. Free of or using methods to keep free of pathological microorganisms.
12. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
13. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
14. God of death.
22. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
25. Of or belonging to an aecium.
27. Italian sociologist and economist whose theories influenced the development of fascism in Italy (1848-1923).
28. (zoology) Relating to frogs and toads.
30. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
31. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
32. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
33. The unit of measurement for the proportion of gold in an alloy.
34. A soft cotton or worsted fabric with an open mesh.
35. The ability and desire to purchase goods and services.
38. Occurring at or forming an end or termination.
41. The amount a salary is increased.
42. The cry made by sheep.
47. A fast sailboat with 3 parallel hulls.
50. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
54. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
55. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
56. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
59. Excessively fat.
60. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
62. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
63. (botany) Especially of leaves.
64. Type genus of the Percidae.
67. (informal) Valuable goods.
69. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
70. A French abbot.
72. (usually followed by `to') Naturally disposed toward.
74. A rapid bustling commotion.
77. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.