1. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
4. (formerly) A horse-drawn wagon that delivered ice door to door.
12. Inquire about.
15. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
16. Professional care for the hands and fingernails v 1.
17. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
18. A member of a North American Indian people living in the Sacramento valley in California.
20. The usually cylindrical central vascular portion of the axis of a vascular plant.
21. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
22. The capital and chief port and largest city of Senegal.
25. Jordan's port.
27. Cactus having yellow flowers and purple fruits.
29. (of radiate organisms) Located on the surface or end on which the mouth is situated.
31. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
35. Wood of any poon tree.
36. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
39. Being nine more than ninety.
41. Bridge formed by the upper level of a crossing of two highways at different levels.
43. Of or in or belonging to the cavity of the abdomen.
46. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
47. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
48. Great coolness and composure under strain.
49. A throne that is the official chair of a bishop.
51. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
52. A Mid-Atlantic state.
54. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
59. Australasian kingfishers.
67. A narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming.
69. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
70. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
71. A vain and talkative person (chatters like a parrot).
73. Nut of any of several trees of the genus Corylus.
74. Seed of a pea plant.
75. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
76. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
1. Suggestive of or tending to moral looseness.
2. The capital of Western Samoa.
3. A town in southern Minnesota.
4. An immunosuppressive drug (trade name Imuran) used to prevent rejection of a transplanted organ.
5. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
6. Half the width of an em.
7. A specific feeling of desire.
8. One of the proteins into which actomyosin can be split.
9. Small slender African monkey having long hind limbs and tail and long hair around the face.
10. The fourth or lowest deck.
11. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
14. God of love and erotic desire.
19. Large heavily built goat antelope of eastern Himalayan area.
23. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
24. Eat noisily.
26. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
28. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
30. A member of a North American Indian people living around the mouth of the Colorado river.
32. Port city on Atlantic coast.
33. Accumulate on the surface.
34. Talks a great deal about uninteresting topics.
37. (sports) Someone in charge of training an athlete or a team.
38. Informal terms for money.
40. An actor who communicates entirely by gesture and facial expression.
42. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
44. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
45. A tenant in someone's house.
50. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
53. Unknown god.
55. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
56. Made from baking chocolate or cocoa powder and milk and sugar.
57. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
58. Colonial siphonophore of up to 130 ft long.
60. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
61. An inhabitant of Lappland.
62. The form of RNA that attaches the correct amino acid to the protein chain that is being synthesized at the ribosome of the cell (according to directions coded in the mRNA).
63. A pilgrim who journeys to Mecca.
64. A large indefinite number.
65. A slender double-reed instrument.
66. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
68. A loud harsh or strident noise.
72. A soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.