1. A master's degree in business.
4. Capital of Tuvalu.
12. Worthless or oversimplified ideas.
15. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
16. Put to use.
17. How long something has existed.
18. An implement consisting of handle with a free swinging stick at the end.
19. Sturdy annual of Peru.
21. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
22. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
25. A European river.
26. A Loloish language.
28. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
29. Jewish republic in southwestern Asia at eastern end of Mediterranean.
31. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
34. The eleventh month of the civil year.
35. Short and fat.
39. The 6th letter of the Greek alphabet.
41. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
45. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
47. A dialect of Tocharian.
49. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
52. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
56. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
57. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
58. A sheath worn to protect a finger.
59. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
61. Very lively and profitable.
64. A Hindu prince or king in India.
68. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
70. A Polynesian rain dance performed by a woman.
72. Seed vessel having hooks or prickles.
73. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
76. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
77. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
78. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
79. The ratio of the distance traveled (in miles) to the time spent traveling (in hours).
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
3. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
4. A family of languages of the Fula people of west Africa in the sub-Sahara regions from Senegal to Chad.
5. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
6. Being on the left side.
7. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
8. Haddock usually baked but sometimes broiled with lots of butter.
9. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
10. A technician who is highly proficient and enthusiastic about some technical field (especially computing).
11. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
12. A genus of Ploceidae.
13. Be in accord.
14. Relating to or resembling or made of or adorned with pearls or mother-of-pearl.
20. Any of the three Fates or goddesses of destiny.
23. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
24. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
27. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
30. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
32. Take revenge for a perceived wrong.
33. An informal term for a father.
36. Of power or authority.
37. The capital of Cape Verde on Sao Tiago Island.
38. An atom having a valence of one.
40. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
42. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
43. The position of a curate.
44. A building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented.
46. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
48. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
50. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
51. (botany) Outer tissue of bark.
53. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
54. The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth.
55. Deprived of parents by death or desertion.
60. European freshwater game fish with a thick spindle-shaped body.
62. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
63. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
65. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
66. A car suitable for traveling over rough terrain.
67. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
69. Of southern Europe.
71. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
74. An informal term for a father.
75. Being nine more than ninety.