1. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
4. A flat tortilla with various fillings piled on it.
11. Toward the mouth or oral region.
15. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
16. An amino acid that does not occur in proteins but is found in the muscle tissue of vertebrates both in the free form and as phosphocreatine.
17. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
18. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
19. Morally rigorous and strict.
20. Advanced in years.
21. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
23. A state in the eastern United States.
24. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
26. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
27. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
29. Belonging to or prescribed for celiac disease.
31. Someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police.
34. English Pre-Raphaelite painter (1829-1896).
37. Related to or written for or performed by a chorus or choir.
40. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
41. Relating to or characteristic of people of Rome.
44. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
45. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
49. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
51. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
52. Indigo bush.
53. A note appended to a letter after the signature.
54. A republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea.
56. Botswanan statesman who was the first president of Botswana (1921-1980).
59. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
62. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
64. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
68. A brace that extends from the rear of the keel to support the rudderpost.
70. American dramatist (1928- ).
72. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
75. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
76. Someone who imparts energy and vitality and spirit to other people.
79. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
80. A colloid in a more solid form than a sol.
81. Medium tall celery pine of New Zealand.
82. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
2. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
3. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
4. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
5. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade names Orudis or Orudis KT or Oruvail).
6. A long brightly colored shawl.
7. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
8. Of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times.
9. An ornamental jewelled headdress signifying sovereignty.
10. Segmented worms.
11. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
12. A small piece of cloth.
13. In bed.
14. An informal term for a father.
22. All the plant life in a particular region.
25. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
28. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
30. Hard fiber used in making coarse twine.
32. United States clockmaker who introduced mass production (1785-1859).
33. Attractiveness to the opposite sex.
35. Complacently or inanely foolish.
36. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
38. A strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared.
39. Type genus of the Amiidae.
42. English actor noted for his portrayals of Shakespeare's great tragic characters (1789-1833).
43. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
46. A just detectable amount.
47. The sixth month of the civil year.
48. Having a woven pattern.
50. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
55. An expression of greeting.
57. The central part of a car wheel (or fan or propeller etc) through which the shaft or axle passes.
58. A confusion of voices and other sounds.
60. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
61. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
63. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
65. A symptom of some physical hurt or disorder.
66. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
67. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
69. God of love and erotic desire.
71. Take in solid food.
73. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
74. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
77. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
78. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.