1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. A title used to address any peeress except a duchess.
12. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
15. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
16. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
17. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. (Old Testament) A youth who was taken into the court of Nebuchadnezzar and given divine protection when thrown into a den of lions (6th century BC).
20. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
21. A small cake leavened with yeast.
23. Ark shells.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. Brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall.
30. A roll of tobacco for smoking.
32. A large order of insects having a single pair of wings and sucking or piercing mouths.
38. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
39. A Mid-Atlantic state.
41. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
42. Cause aversion in.
44. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
45. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
47. A doughnut-shaped chamber used in fusion research.
49. In bed.
53. Inquire about.
54. Narrow and long and pointed.
55. Someone who leaves one country to settle in another.
57. A small constellation in the northern hemisphere near Cygnus and Draco.
58. Lower in esteem.
61. A diacritical mark (~) placed over the letter n in Spanish to indicate a palatal nasal sound or over a vowel in Portuguese to indicate nasalization.
62. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
64. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
68. The month following February and preceding April.
70. The income arising from land or other property.
74. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
76. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
77. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
78. The fourth compartment of the stomach of a ruminant.
82. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
83. A doctor's degree in theology.
84. A noblewoman who holds the rank of baron or who is the wife or widow of a baron.
85. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A boy or man.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
7. (Norse mythology) The primeval giant slain by Odin and his brothers and from whose body they created the world.
8. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
9. In the shape of a coil.
10. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
11. Relating to or occurring or living in or frequenting the open ocean.
12. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
13. Type genus of the Ranidae.
14. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
22. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
24. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
25. (of pain or sorrow) Made easier to bear.
28. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
29. Occurring or existing before birth.
31. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
33. Extreme mental retardation.
34. A workman employed to pack things into containers.
35. A Hindu prince or king in India.
36. Hired for the exclusive temporary use of a group of travelers.
37. Used by southerners for an inhabitant of a northern state in the United States (especially a Union soldier).
40. A sliver-white metallic element of the platinum group that resembles platinum.
43. Singing popular songs accompanied by a recording of an orchestra (usually in bars or nightclubs).
46. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
51. The square of a body of any size of type.
52. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
56. The distance around a person's body.
59. Before noon.
60. Of or relating to Samoa or its people or language or culture.
63. Type genus of the Ariidae.
65. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
66. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
67. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
69. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
71. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
72. Strike sharply.
73. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
75. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
79. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
80. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
81. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.