1. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
4. Hindu sacred text instructing the Brahmins to perform the Vedic rituals.
12. Blood cells that engulf and digest bacteria and fungi.
15. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
16. Not treated with lead.
17. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
18. Late-spring-blooming rhododendron of eastern North America having rosy to pink-purple flowers.
20. Unknown god.
21. A Bantu language spoken in southern coastal Tanzania.
23. Administer an oil or ointment to.
24. Hypothetical universal solvent once sought by alchemists.
26. Someone who has retired from active working.
27. Of or relating to the spleen.
28. Short and fat.
32. Shift from one side of the ship to the other.
36. Apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins).
38. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
39. The capital of Morocco.
42. Black tropical American cuckoo.
43. (informal) Exceptionally good.
45. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
47. (a dated Briticism) A serious difficulty with which one is suddenly faced.
49. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
50. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
52. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
53. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
56. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Reticulum and Pictor.
58. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
60. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
63. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
64. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
65. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
67. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
71. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
76. A periodic paperback publication.
77. The act of scanning.
78. Of or relating to or composed of fat.
79. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
80. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
81. A flat tortilla with various fillings piled on it.
82. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
1. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
2. Make amends for.
3. Device for resetting instruments or controls v 1.
4. Israeli religious philosopher (born in Austria) (1878-1965).
5. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
6. Midwife toads.
7. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
8. A mountain in the Himalayas in Nepal (27,790 feet high).
9. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
10. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
11. Someone whose business is advertising.
12. A simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines).
13. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden bars supported on uprights.
14. An outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down.
19. Leave or strike out, as of vowels.
22. A very large person.
25. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
29. Silklike nylon fabric.
30. Small yellowish moths whose larvae feed on wool or fur.
31. The arrangement of the hair (especially a woman's hair).
33. An account describing incidents or events.
34. (Norse mythology) God of poetry and music.
35. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
37. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
40. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
41. An exchange of ideas via conversation.
44. A volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum.
46. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
48. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
51. Any of various insects that feed and form galls on conifers.
54. (informal) Of the highest quality.
55. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
57. A Russian river.
59. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
61. (sociology) The conventions that embody the fundamental values of a group.
62. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
66. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
68. An Asian river between China and Russia.
69. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
70. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
72. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
73. Standard time in the 7th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 105th meridian west.
74. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
75. Fiddler crabs.