1. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
4. Emperor of Rome.
12. Term of address for a man.
15. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
16. Become adolescent.
17. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
18. At risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant.
20. A small island.
21. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
22. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
23. Someone who skates.
26. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
28. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
30. Stingless male bee in a colony of social bees (especially honeybees) whose sole function is to mate with the queen.
33. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
34. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
35. The hip and buttock and upper thigh in human beings.
41. An antiviral drug used in the treatment of AIDS.
44. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. Found in the ordinary course of events.
47. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
48. Of or relating to or involving an area.
49. Wife or mistress of Zeus and mother of Apollo and Artemis in ancient mythology.
52. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
53. Unusually great in size or amount or degree or especially extent or scope.
54. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
58. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
59. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
63. Disparaging terms for the common people.
66. Capable of wounding.
68. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
69. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
72. (Irish) The sea personified.
73. Clover ferns.
75. A local computer network for communication between computers.
76. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
77. The income arising from land or other property.
78. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A commercial center and river port in western Germany on the Rhine River.
2. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
3. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
4. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
5. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
6. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
7. (anatomy) Of or relating to the ilium.
8. Testacean rhizopods.
9. A small island.
10. Sour or bitter in taste.
11. Remaining after all deductions.
12. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
13. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
14. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
19. (Irish) Goddess.
24. A radioactive transuranic element which has been synthesized.
25. Spanish poet and dramatist (1898-1936).
27. Of or involving the rectum.
29. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
31. Edge tool used in shaving.
32. Conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual.
36. A blank leaf in the front of back of a book.
37. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
38. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
39. At a previous time.
40. The compass point that is one point east of southeast.
42. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
43. A levy of one tenth of something.
46. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
50. Bred of parents not closely related.
51. Brightly colored tropical freshwater fishes.
55. Having a specified size.
56. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
57. A painful and involuntary muscular contraction.
60. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
61. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
62. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
64. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
65. A card game in which players bet against the dealer on the cards he will draw from a dealing box.
67. Type genus of the Anatidae.
70. Dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top.
71. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
74. A white trivalent metallic element.