1. The cry made by sheep.
4. With anger.
11. A form of magnetic resonance imaging of the brain that registers blood flow to functioning areas of the brain.
15. The month following July and preceding September.
16. A rise in the temperature of the body.
17. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
18. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
19. Not out.
20. One of two official languages of Norway.
22. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
23. First in order of birth.
25. Asian pepper plant whose dried leaves are chewed with betel nut (seed of the betel palm) by southeast Asians.
27. A person of unquestioning obedience.
29. European twining plant whose flowers are used chiefly to flavor malt liquors.
30. (Irish) One of a group of sea demons sometimes associated with the hostile power of nature.
33. French mathematician and astronomer who formulated the nebular hypothesis concerning the origins of the solar system and who developed the theory of probability (1749-1827).
35. Lie adjacent to another.
37. Small genus of erect balsam-scented herbs.
41. The lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level.
43. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
45. A theory of strong interactions between elementary particles (including the interaction that binds protons and neutrons in the nucleus).
46. Take in solid food.
47. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
50. A pause or interruption (as in a conversation).
52. An antineoplastic drug used to treat certain malignancies.
54. French composer (1892-1974).
55. A Mid-Atlantic state.
57. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
58. The front of the head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear.
61. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
66. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
71. Long and light rowing boat.
72. Of texture.
75. Jordan's port.
76. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
77. Russian writer of stories and novels and plays (1818-1883).
79. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
80. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
81. Or family Polypodiaceae.
82. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. A Scottish word.
3. Advanced in years.
4. Give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect.
5. A Mid-Atlantic state.
6. Cooking utensil consisting of a flat heated surface (as on top of a stove) on which food is cooked.
7. The conversion of waste land into land suitable for use of habitation or cultivation.
8. Denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten.
9. Horizontal beam used as a finishing piece over a door or window.
10. A branch of the Tai languages.
11. German educator who founded the kindergarten system (1782-1852).
12. Cuban poet and revolutionary who fought for Cuban independence from Spain (1853-1895).
13. (of e.g. celestial bodies) Above the horizon.
14. A linen tape used for trimming as a decoration.
21. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
24. A shade of brown with a tinge of red.
26. A unit of weight used in some Moslem countries near the Mediterranean.
28. An island in the Persian Gulf.
31. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
32. (prefix) Consisting of more than one.
34. Small porous bowl made of bone ash used in assaying to separate precious metals from e.g. lead.
36. Not still wet.
38. Short and fat.
39. A very light brown.
40. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
42. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
44. The highest level or degree attainable.
48. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
49. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
51. Sharp piercing cry.
53. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
56. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
59. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
60. A roll of tobacco for smoking.
62. Light wispy precipitation that evaporates before it reaches the ground (especially when the lower air is low in humidity).
63. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
64. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
65. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
67. (prefix) Outside or outer.
68. Highly offensive.
69. Try to manage without help.
70. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
73. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
74. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
78. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.