1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. The first beat of a musical measure (as the conductor's arm moves downward).
12. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
15. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
16. Relating to or like or divided into areolae.
17. Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. An annually elected magistrate of the ancient Roman Republic.
20. Remote and separate physically or socially.
22. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
24. Water that has condensed on a cool surface overnight from water vapor in the air.
26. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
27. A large number or amount.
28. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
30. Malicious burning to destroy property.
35. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
36. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
39. A large number or amount.
43. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
45. A city in southern Texas on the Rio Grande.
46. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
47. Fill beyond capacity.
51. Cast again.
54. (Akkadian) Mother of the gods and consort of Apsu.
56. Situated at an apex.
57. A land mass (smaller than a continent) that is surrounded by water.
60. A family of Ural-Altaic languages.
62. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
63. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
64. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
68. An associate degree in applied science.
69. Octopuses and paper nautilus.
73. The cry made by sheep.
74. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
75. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
76. A container.
77. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
78. City in central Iran.
79. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
1. Cry plaintively.
2. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A mountain peak in the Karakoram Range in northern Kashmir.
5. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
6. A black garment (dress) worn by a widow as a sign of mourning.
7. A short personal letter.
8. A device that directs air or gas into a flame to concentrate heat.
9. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
10. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
11. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
12. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
13. A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
14. Brightly colored tropical freshwater fishes.
21. A genus of Ploceidae.
23. A bloody and prolonged operation in which American marines landed and defeated Japanese defenders (February and March 1945).
25. Any of various units of capacity.
29. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
31. Steal goods.
32. Capital of the state of Oregon in the northwestern part of the state on the Willamette River.
33. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
34. A genus of Pyralidae.
37. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
38. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
40. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
41. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
42. An alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon.
44. Any of several lichens of the genus Parmelia from which reddish brown or purple dyes are made.
48. Tall Australian timber tree yielding tough hard wood used for staves etc.
49. A native American tent.
50. The German state.
52. Marked or decorated with stripes.
53. Someone who fights for a cause.
55. The first light of day.
58. An ordered reference standard.
59. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
61. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
65. A French abbot.
66. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
67. Unpleasantly cool and humid.
70. The unit of frequency.
71. The sound made by a gentle blow.
72. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.