1. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
4. remove from customary environment or associations.
12. An informal term for a father.
15. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
16. Relating to bees or beekeeping.
17. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
18. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
19. Perceptible by the senses especially the sense of touch.
20. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
21. A river in Germany.
23. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
25. A yellow pungent volatile oil (trade name Agene) formerly used for bleaching and aging flour.
28. A large crater caused by the violent explosion of a volcano that collapses into a depression.
31. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
35. The content of cognition.
36. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
39. Lacking in body or vigor.
41. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
42. Type genus of the Anatidae.
44. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
45. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
47. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
48. Genus of tropical American orchids.
53. A public promotion of some product or service.
54. Being nine more than ninety.
55. The elapsed time it takes for a signal to travel from Earth to a spacecraft (or other body) and back to the starting point.
57. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
63. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
65. Fierce wild dog of the forests of central and southeast Asia that hunts in packs.
68. A small cake leavened with yeast.
69. United States comedian and film actor (1880-1946).
72. Departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal.
74. The seventh and last day of the week.
75. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
76. A person from the same town as yourself.
78. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
79. The airforce of Great Britain.
80. A financial condition that results in the elimination of marginally financed participants in an industry.
81. Having leadership guidance.
1. Open pastry filled with fruit or custard.
2. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. Animal food for browsing or grazing.
5. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
6. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
7. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
8. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
9. Used of pens.
10. A strong wind moving 45-90 knots.
11. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
12. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
13. The sixth month of the civil year.
14. Slightly wet.
22. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
24. Cause to be embarrassed.
26. Tag the base runner to get him out.
27. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
29. Extinct small mostly diurnal lower primates that fed on leaves and fruit.
30. Established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules.
32. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
33. A technician who is highly proficient and enthusiastic about some technical field (especially computing).
34. Blockage of the intestine (especially the ileum) that prevents the contents of the intestine from passing to the lower bowel.
37. The capital of Morocco.
38. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
40. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
43. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
46. Open to or abounding in fresh air.
49. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
50. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
51. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
52. An indistinct shapeless form.
56. A mountain in the central Himalayas on the border of Tibet and Nepal (27,890 feet high).
58. A package of several things tied together for carrying or storing.
59. A chain of more than 200 islands about 400 miles long in the western central Pacific Ocean.
60. (botany) Especially of leaves.
61. Make less active or intense.
62. Held back.
64. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
66. A coil of rope or wool or yarn.
67. Large luxurious car.
70. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
71. The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization.
73. Explosive consisting of a yellow crystalline compound that is a flammable toxic derivative of toluene.
77. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.