1. Any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted.
5. A form of rummy using two decks and four jokers.
12. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. A double pronged pin used to hold women's hair in place.
17. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
18. An urban area with a fixed boundary that is smaller than a city.
19. A river in southeastern France.
20. German mathematician who created the Klein bottle (1849-1925).
21. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
23. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
24. White crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor.
25. (Irish) God of love and beauty.
26. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
28. A game played with playing cards.
32. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
35. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
39. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
41. A state in northwestern North America.
43. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
44. 10 grams.
45. Not made dim or less bright.
48. Being two more than fifty.
49. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
50. Held up in the air.
52. A local computer network for communication between computers.
56. An informal term for a father.
58. An uproarious party.
59. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
60. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
66. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
70. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
72. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
73. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
76. A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces.
77. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
78. Large and brightly colored handkerchief.
79. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
1. About three feet long exclusive of tail.
2. Highly excited.
3. A neutral middle vowel.
4. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
5. Of or relating to Chios.
6. An associate degree in applied science.
7. United States Protestant theologian (1892-1971).
8. A wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs.
9. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
10. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
11. The capital of Turkey.
12. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
13. A person who believes that God created the universe and then abandoned it.
14. A large heavy knife used in Central and South America as a weapon or for cutting vegetation.
22. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
27. The upper angle between an axis and an offshoot such as a branch or leafstalk.
29. A large fleet.
30. 40th President of the United States (1911- ).
31. Large shrimp sauteed in oil or butter and garlic.
33. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
34. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
36. Strong lightweight wood of the balsa tree used especially for floats.
37. Overgrown with ivy.
38. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
40. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
42. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
46. Essential equal to suborder Myomorpha with the Dipodidae excluded.
47. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
51. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
53. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
54. A state in midwestern United States.
55. Third son of Elizabeth II (born in 1964).
57. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
61. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
62. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
63. A branch of the Tai languages.
64. Any of the three Fates or goddesses of destiny.
65. A facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth.
67. A spar rising aft from a mast to support the head of a quadrilateral fore-and-aft sail.
68. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
69. Type genus of the Ranidae.
71. An accountant certified by the state.
74. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
75. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.