1. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
4. Any of various organs that synthesize substances needed by the body and release it through ducts or directly into the bloodstream.
12. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
15. Late time of life.
16. The lean flesh of a saltwater fish found it warm waters (especially Hawaii).
17. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
18. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
20. Providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities.
21. A loud resonant repeating noise.
23. True confidential information.
26. In the Roman calendar.
27. A parliamentary monarchy in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.
29. Of or relating to or characteristic of Ghana or its people or language.
32. Wine from muscat grapes.
35. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
37. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
38. A periodic paperback publication.
40. An (apparently) flying object whose nature is unknown.
43. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
44. Loud confused noise from many sources.
48. Put down by force or intimidation.
51. Tiny marine and freshwater crustaceans with a shrimp-like body enclosed in a bivalve shell.
52. An ability to understand a broad range of topics.
53. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
54. Not out.
58. An associate degree in nursing.
59. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
62. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
64. A large piece of something without definite shape.
68. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
69. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
73. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
74. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
75. Extremely pleasing.
76. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
77. A small tessera.
78. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Cause to go somewhere.
2. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
3. Make editorial changes (in a text).
4. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
5. Imperial moths.
6. (ballet) Quick gliding steps with one foot always leading.
7. The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object.
8. A collection of pus in a body cavity (especially in the lung cavity).
9. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
10. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
11. A narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming.
12. A city in southeastern Spain.
13. The basic unit of money in Vietnam.
14. A Chinese breed of small short-legged dogs with a long silky coat and broad flat muzzle.
19. Barely perceptible.
22. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
24. The content of cognition.
25. The unit of frequency.
28. Relating to or characteristic of or situated in suburbs.
30. Deep and harsh sounding as if from shouting or illness or emotion.
31. A characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves).
33. Eliminate from the body.
34. Restraint consisting of a rope (or light chain) used to restrain an animal.
36. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
39. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
41. Any of numerous flowerless and seedless vascular plants having true roots from a rhizome and fronds that uncurl upward.
42. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
45. Liquid excretory product.
46. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
47. A republic in Central America.
49. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
50. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
55. Strong snuff made from dark coarse tobacco.
56. Any plant of the genus Erica.
57. Run away secretly with one's beloved.
60. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
61. Jordan's port.
63. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
65. (Roman mythology) Roman god of death.
66. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
67. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
70. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
71. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
72. A master's degree in fine arts.