1. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
4. (prosody) The accent in a metrical foot of verse.
11. Belonging to or derived from or associated with a divine power.
15. Any high mountain.
16. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
17. The part of the eye that contains the iris and ciliary body and choroid.
18. A language of Australian aborigines.
20. Entangle or catch in in or as if in a mesh.
21. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
22. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
25. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
26. Type genus of the Gliridae.
29. Having been taken into the mouth for consumption.
31. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
34. A puzzle where you fill a square grid with words reading the same down as across.
38. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
39. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
41. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
46. Someone who listens attentively.
52. At any future time.
53. (of spatial position) In or brought into line with or into proper relative position.
54. A Mid-Atlantic state.
55. Having help.
57. The 13th letter of the Greek alphabet.
58. Informal terms for a mother.
62. A master's degree in fine arts.
68. A Hindu prince or king in India.
71. A widely distributed rock-forming feldspar.
72. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
74. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
75. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
76. Lack of strength or vigor esp from illness.
78. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
79. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
80. Author of satirical attacks on medieval scholasticism (1494-1553).
81. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
1. An informal term for a father.
2. (Welsh) Corresponds to Iris Ler.
3. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
4. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
5. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
6. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
7. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
8. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
9. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
10. (Greek mythology) The daughter of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra.
11. All of the inhabitants of the earth.
12. Kitchen appliance used for baking or roasting.
13. For fear that.
14. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
19. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
23. Seed of a pea plant.
24. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
27. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
28. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
30. The longest division of geological time.
32. Being such by origin.
33. Remove from memory or existence.
35. Large heavily built goat antelope of eastern Himalayan area.
36. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
37. A nation in northern North America.
40. Having the head uncovered.
44. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
45. Someone who engages in debate.
47. A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown.
48. The square of a body of any size of type.
49. An informal term for a father.
50. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
51. A characteristic sound.
56. Constituting or having to do with or suggestive of a literary epic.
59. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
60. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
61. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
63. Any broad thin and limber covering attached at one edge.
64. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
65. Any of the Hindu sacred writing.
66. Ratio of the opposite side to the hypotenuse.
67. Fallow deer.
69. A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence).
70. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
73. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
77. A soft silvery metallic element.