1. A doctor's degree in theology.
4. The academic world.
12. General term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate.
15. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
16. A dicot family of the order Urticales including.
17. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
18. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
19. Someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity).
20. A telegram sent abroad.
22. Set afloat again.
24. An honorary degree in science.
26. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
27. Being six more than ninety.
28. Containing or involving or occurring in the form of ions.
30. An official at a baseball game.
33. Being susceptible to persuasion.
37. Emperor of Rome who introduced a degree of freedom after the repressive reign of Domitian.
39. Of or relating to walls.
40. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
41. A slight amount or degree of difference.
45. Black honeycreepers with yellow feathers around the tail.
46. Enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space.
48. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
50. A person forced to flee from home or country.
52. A doctor's degree in education.
53. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
54. Baby bed with high sides.
55. An awkward stupid person.
57. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
58. The face or front of a building.
60. The month following October and preceding December.
62. Follower of Rastafarianism.
64. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
65. (informal) A very large profit.
67. Extremely pleasing.
70. The state of owing money.
72. Small or little relative to something else.
75. Jordan's port.
77. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
78. Reproduce someone's behavior or looks.
79. A human female who does housework.
82. A small amount of liquid food.
83. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
84. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
85. (informal) Informed about the latest trends.
1. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
2. (Greek mythology) The goddess of youth and spring.
3. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
4. A dictator or dictatorial person.
5. Separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument.
6. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
7. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
8. (ecology) The process by which a plant or animal becomes established in a new habitat.
9. Greek film actress (1925-1994).
10. A state in midwestern United States.
11. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
12. A small cake leavened with yeast.
13. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
14. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
21. Fruiting body of some rust fungi bearing chains of aeciospores.
23. Being four more than sixty.
25. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
29. A belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school.
31. South American herb with sticky glandular foliage.
32. A selective-serotonin reuptake inhibitor commonly prescribed as an antidepressant (trade name Prozac).
34. A small nail.
35. A cry of sorrow and grief.
36. Submerged freshwater perennials.
38. The sixth month of the civil year.
42. Submit or yield to another's wish or opinion.
43. COmmon Business Oriented Language.
44. A rapid bustling commotion.
47. The basic unit of money in China.
49. Pearl oysters.
51. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
56. Responsibility for a bad situation or event.
59. An informal term for a father.
61. A distensible membranous sac (usually containing liquid or gas).
63. The sound like water splashing.
66. The capital and largest city of Jordan.
68. A Loloish language.
69. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
71. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
73. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
74. A fabric with prominent rounded crosswise ribs.
76. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
80. An informal term for a father.
81. A state in the Rocky Mountains.