1. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
4. A support or foundation.
12. The unit of frequency.
15. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
16. A decrease of transmitted power in a mechanical system caused by slipping.
17. Any high mountain.
18. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
20. Building material used as siding or roofing.
22. A member of the Uniat Church.
24. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Thailand and Burmese borderlands.
25. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
26. United States surrealist painter (born in France) (1900-1955).
28. A group of cattle or sheep or other domestic mammals all of the same kind that are herded by humans.
29. On or toward the lee.
30. The month following January and preceding March.
31. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
33. God of the sky.
38. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
41. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
44. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
49. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
51. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
53. Toward the mouth or oral region.
54. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
56. Completely free from dirt or contamination.
58. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
60. Sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat) section or component of something.
61. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
64. Or or related to acetic acid.
68. The vein in the center of a leaf.
70. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
71. Black tropical American cuckoo.
72. A bitter alkaloid found in coffee and tea that is responsible for their stimulating effects.
74. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
75. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
76. Arranged like rays or radii.
77. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
1. An outstanding example of its kind.
2. Type genus of Ochnaceae.
3. At full speed.
4. A note appended to a letter after the signature.
5. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
6. Something with a round shape like a flat circular plate.
7. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
8. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
9. One who accepts an offer.
10. A temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to.
11. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
12. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
13. Repetition to gain special emphasis or extend meaning.
14. English explorer who with Sir Richard Burton was the first European to explore Lake Tanganyika.
19. The quantity that a bag will hold.
21. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
23. The third day of the week.
27. A soft silvery metallic element.
32. The dialect of Albanian spoken in northern Albania and Yugoslavia.
34. An expensive vessel propelled by sail or power and used for cruising or racing.
35. A medieval helmet with a visor and a neck guard.
36. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
37. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
39. A language group of the Hokan family.
40. Any of a class of organic compounds that contain the divalent radical -CONHCO-.
42. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
43. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
45. Exercise that increases the need for oxygen.
46. The condition of having no arms.
47. Disinclined to work or exertion.
48. In a heated manner.
50. Someone who bakes commercially.
52. Covering designed to be worn on a person's body.
55. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
57. A long wooden bench with a back.
59. The capital of Morocco.
62. Tropical Asian starlings.
63. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
65. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
66. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
67. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
69. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
73. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.