1. Petty quarrel.
5. Pouch used in the shipment of mail.
12. A hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland that controls the degree of pigmentation in melanocytes.
15. Very light colored.
16. A state in midwestern United States.
17. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
18. Report or maintain.
19. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
20. A British doctorate.
22. The mountain range in Caucasia between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea that forms part of the traditional border between Europe and Asia.
24. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
25. Of or relating to the enteron.
28. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
29. Poisonous herbs.
33. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
36. (sports) The chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play.
37. Having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions.
38. A peninsula in southwestern Europe.
41. The sixth day of the week.
43. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
44. In a straight unbroken line of descent from parent to child.
47. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
48. An ancient country is southwestern Asia on the east coast of the Mediterranean.
50. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
51. A mountainous island in eastern Indonesia.
54. The supreme commander of a fleet.
55. Not only so, but.
57. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
58. Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number.
61. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
64. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
68. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
69. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
72. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
73. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
74. A resident of Alabama.
75. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
76. Free from liquid or moisture.
77. A great raja.
78. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
1. The unlimited 3-dimensional expanse in which everything is located.
2. Music composed for dancing the pavane.
3. A member of the people inhabiting the Aleutian Islands and western Alaska.
4. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
5. (Roman Catholic Church) A book containing all the prayers and responses needed to celebrate Mass throughout the year.
6. Shaped like a ring.
7. In the Roman calendar.
8. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
9. Someone who operates a barge.
10. An associate degree in nursing.
11. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
12. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
13. (British) A person without employment who makes money by various dubious schemes.
14. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
21. Acting like a clown or buffoon.
23. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
26. Coffee trees.
27. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
30. A drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands.
31. Capital of the state of Montana.
32. Land received by fee tail v 1.
34. Dwell (archaic).
35. Of or relating to punishment.
39. A night flight from which the passengers emerge with eyes red from lack of sleep.
40. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
42. Type genus of the Ranidae.
45. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
46. A member of the Uniat Church.
49. Mottled curly-grained wood of Pterocarpus indicus.
52. A state of extreme confusion and disorder.
53. (Judaism) A period of seven days of mourning after the death of close relative.
56. A stringed instrument of India.
59. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
60. A large and densely populated urban area.
62. A small cake leavened with yeast.
63. Leafless East Indian vine.
65. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
66. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
67. A flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers.
70. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
71. British dominion over India (1757-1947).