1. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
5. The first of the Old Testament patriarchs and the father of Isaac.
12. A flexible container with a single opening.
15. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
16. A turner with a narrow flexible blade.
17. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
18. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
20. Capable of being shaped or bent or drawn out.
22. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
25. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
26. An associate degree in nursing.
27. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
29. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
31. A state in midwestern United States.
33. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
34. A bachelor's degree in literature.
37. An associate degree in applied science.
39. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
42. In or of the month preceding the present one.
45. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
47. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
48. Sound of any kind (especially unintelligible or dissonant sound).
51. The Teutonic god of thunder.
52. Black tropical American cuckoo.
54. Of or relating to or characteristic of Antigua or its people.
57. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
59. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
60. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
61. Not only so, but.
64. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
66. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
69. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
73. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
74. A line that marks the side boundary of a playing field.
76. A cgs unit of work or energy.
77. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
78. Of or relating to or resembling the physical or orbital characteristics of a planet or the planets.
79. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
1. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
2. Avatar of Vishnu.
3. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
4. 100 satangs equal 1 baht.
5. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
6. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
7. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
8. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
9. A victory cheer.
10. By bad luck.
11. Tropical American feather palm having a swollen spiny trunk and edible nuts.
12. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
13. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
14. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
19. Being one more than one.
21. Denoting a quantity consisting of 12 items or units.
23. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
24. The chief official in charge of a prison.
28. Step on it.
30. Being one more than two.
32. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
35. The capital of the state of Kansas.
36. Relating to or characteristic of a tribe.
38. An unbroken period of time during which you do something.
40. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
41. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
43. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
44. Become one.
46. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
49. A city in western Lithuania on the Baltic Sea.
50. (of persons) Seized and detained unlawfully, often for ransom.
53. Republic in northern Europe.
55. A nitrogen-containing base found in RNA (but not in DNA) and derived from pyrimidine.
56. Put (things or places) in order.
58. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
62. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
63. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
65. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
67. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
68. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
70. Of southern Europe.
71. Provided with artificial light.
72. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
75. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.