1. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
4. Of or relating to the head.
12. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. Important edible sunfish of eastern and central United States.
17. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
18. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
19. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
21. How long something has existed.
23. A support that steadies or strengthens something else.
24. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
27. Hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees.
29. Informal terms for a mother.
31. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
32. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
33. Speaking a Slavic language.
37. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
41. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
42. Basically shredded cabbage.
45. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
47. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
48. A mountainous island in eastern Indonesia.
50. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
52. Made of wood of the aspen tree n.
55. Small genus of bitter-rooted herbs of eastern North America and Asia.
56. Of or related to the genital and urinary organs or their functions.
57. So adjusted as to be appropriate or brought into harmony.
58. Small genus of tropical herbs and subshrubs of South Africa.
60. Tired to the point of exhaustion.
62. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
63. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
64. Conforming to truth.
65. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
68. Large semi-evergreen tree of East India.
72. A person who is pursuing and trying to overtake or capture.
74. Oriental moth that produces brownish silk.
77. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
78. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
79. A sandal with flat heels and an upper of woven leather straps.
81. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
82. The foot of a human being.
83. Gentian of eastern North America having clusters of bristly blue flowers.
84. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
2. Highly excited.
3. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
4. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
5. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
6. A radioactive transuranic element that is similar to uranium.
7. Any plant disease in which the central part of a plant rots (especially in trees).
8. Be in accord.
9. The descendants of one individual.
10. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
11. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
12. Informal terms for a mother.
13. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
14. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
20. An honorary arts degree.
22. An enclosed space.
25. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
26. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
28. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
30. One of two alternative forms of a genes that can have the same locus on homologous chromosomes and are responsible for alternative traits.
34. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
35. American dramatist (1928- ).
36. A choice or delicious dish.
38. Celebes megapode that lays eggs in holes in sandy beaches.
39. Any expected deliverer.
40. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
43. The condition of containing or being covered by a liquid (especially water).
44. An investment trust that owns and manages a pool of commercial properties and mortgages and other real estate asssets.
46. Cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven.
49. Loud confused noise from many sources.
51. A space that is contained within another space.
53. An area that includes seats for several people.
54. Moths whose larvae are corn borers.
59. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
61. Of questionable taste or morality.
66. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
67. A particular environment or walk of life.
69. Not very intelligent or interested in culture.
70. Goddess of fertility.
71. An aggressive and violent young criminal.
73. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
75. (prefix) Coming before or being preliminary or preparatory.
76. Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity.
80. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.