1. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
4. A public register showing the details of ownership and value of land.
12. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. Qualified for or allowed or worthy of being chosen.
17. Take in solid food.
18. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
20. The yield from plants in a single growing season.
21. To a severe or serious degree.
23. Moving or progressing very slowly or laboriously especially by or as if by dragging the body along close to the ground.
26. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
27. European freshwater fish resembling the roach.
31. The supreme commander of a fleet.
34. Slow or shallow breathing.
37. A mountain in the central Himalayas on the border of Tibet and Nepal (27,890 feet high).
39. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
40. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
41. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
45. Of or involving the ovaries.
48. A thief who grabs and runs.
50. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
51. Having angles or an angular shape.
52. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
54. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
55. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
58. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
60. Look at with amorous intentions.
63. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
65. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
66. A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry.
68. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
69. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
73. A city in central Alabama on the Alabama river.
75. (informal) Of the highest quality.
76. Segmented worms.
78. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
79. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
80. French philosopher and writer born in Switzerland.
81. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
1. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
2. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
3. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
4. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
5. Web-footed diving seabirds of northern seas.
6. A full skirt with a gathered waistband.
7. Highly excited.
8. A small drink.
9. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
10. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
11. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
12. Consisting of or made of cedar.
13. An open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle.
14. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
19. The Jewish rite of circumcision performed on a male child on the eighth day of his life.
22. Having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude.
24. The act of pursuing.
25. (informal) Uncomplimentary terms for a policeman.
28. A derogatory term used by Jews to refer to non-Jewish women.
29. Of or relating to or associated with or resembling a dictatorship.
30. The matter ejected in vomiting.
32. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
33. A family of Amerindian languages spoken in Washington and British Columbia.
35. Any of various usually white herons having long plumes during breeding season.
36. Love intensely.
38. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
42. The brother of your father or mother.
43. A motley assortment of things.
44. The longest river of Asia.
46. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
47. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
49. Any of various often strong-smelling plants of the genus Cleome having showy spider-shaped flowers.
53. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
56. Any plant of the genus Erica.
57. Held back.
59. A mountain range in western Russia extending from the arctic to the Caspian Sea.
61. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
62. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
64. Obtained from various tropical plants.
67. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
70. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
71. (Babylonian) The sky god.
72. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
74. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
77. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.