1. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
4. The capital and largest city of Nepal.
12. The supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe.
15. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
16. A native or inhabitant of the Ukraine.
17. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
18. A mixer incorporating a coil of wires.
20. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
21. Indigo bush.
23. Someone in love with themselves.
25. A steep part of a glacier resembling a frozen waterfall.
27. A fellow female member of a youth gang.
30. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
33. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
34. Capital of the state of Oregon in the northwestern part of the state on the Willamette River.
38. The yield from plants in a single growing season.
39. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
41. Pleasantly occupied.
43. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
44. A small piece of cloth.
48. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
49. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
51. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
53. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
55. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
57. A Mid-Atlantic state.
61. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
64. Wild goose having white adult plumage.
66. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
69. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
71. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
73. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
74. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
75. Port city on southeastern Honshu in central Japan.
78. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
79. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
80. Occurring or existing before birth.
81. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Being or moving lower in position or less in some value.
2. A Loloish language.
3. Dense growth of hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head).
4. Kamarupan languages spoken in western Burma and Bangladesh and easternmost India.
5. A state in northwestern North America.
6. A plant of the genus Kniphofia having long grasslike leaves and tall scapes of red or yellow drooping flowers.
7. The month following February and preceding April.
8. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
9. Grandson of Amaterasu and first ruler of Japan.
10. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
11. Beneath the surface of the sea.
12. Offering fun and gaiety.
13. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
14. Made of fir or pine.
19. Food that is discarded (as from a kitchen).
22. Streaming or flapping or spreading wide as if in a current of air.
24. Wearing footgear.
26. Being one more than one hundred.
28. The common people generally.
29. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
31. A large fleet.
32. Nuts or fruit pieces in a sugar paste.
35. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
36. A soft cotton or worsted fabric with an open mesh.
37. A succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence.
40. Colloquial British abbreviation.
42. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
45. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
46. South American caracara.
47. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
50. A genus of Ploceidae.
52. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
54. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
56. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
58. Any of numerous fruits of the gourd family having a hard rind and sweet juicy flesh.
59. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
60. Squash bugs.
62. Consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs.
63. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
65. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
67. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
68. God of love and erotic desire.
70. A swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property.
72. Take in solid food.
76. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
77. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.