1. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
4. Having escaped, especially from confinement.
11. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
15. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
16. An acute intestinal infection caused by ingestion of contaminated water or food.
17. Weight to be borne or conveyed.
18. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
19. Covered with paving material.
20. (prefix) Within.
21. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
23. (Greek mythology) Wife of Nereus and mother of the Nereids.
24. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
25. A slight amount or degree of difference.
27. A genus of temperate and arctic evergreen trees (see spruce).
29. A small island.
30. Military action involving the use of electromagnetic energy to determine or exploit or reduce or prevent hostile use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
32. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
33. Congenital absence of the heart (as in the development of some monsters).
35. Least expensive statin drug (trade name Lescol).
37. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
41. A Roman Catholic priest who acts for another higher-ranking clergyman.
45. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
47. A quantity of no importance.
50. (Judeo-Christian religion) Chief spirit of evil and adversary of God.
52. (sports) With hand brought forward and down from above shoulder level.
55. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
56. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
57. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
59. Any of several plants of the genus Calochortus having tulip-shaped flowers with 3 sepals and 3 petals.
62. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
63. A fraudulent business scheme.
65. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
68. An important person in India.
71. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
74. A low triangular area where a river divides before entering a larger body of water.
75. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
76. Of or relating to the urethra.
78. The longest division of geological time.
79. Seed of a pea plant.
80. Mercifulness as a consequence of being lenient or tolerant.
81. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
1. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. Enthusiastic approval.
4. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
5. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
6. A member of a North American Indian people living around the mouth of the Colorado river.
7. King of the Visigoths who captured Rome in 410 (370-410).
8. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
9. An implement used to erase something.
10. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
11. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
12. Any of various devices for taking hold of objects.
13. Relating to or accompanying birth.
14. Love intensely.
22. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
26. A knob used to release the catch when opening a door (often called `doorhandle' in Great Britain).
28. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
31. A German city near Leipzig.
34. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
36. A native or inhabitant of Scotland.
38. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
39. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
40. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
42. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
43. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
44. The capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
48. A move or step or maneuver in political or diplomatic affairs.
49. An official at a baseball game.
51. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
53. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
54. In a rigid manner.
58. Capital of the state of South Dakota.
60. A large number or amount.
61. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
64. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
66. Dignified manner or conduct.
67. The basic unit of money in Peru.
69. On, to, or at the top.
70. Type genus of the Ranidae.
72. 100 puls equal 1 afghani.
73. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
77. A radioactive element of the actinide series.