1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. Brought together into a group or crowd.
11. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. Shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist.
17. In addition.
18. Extremely pleasing.
19. Excellent and delightful in all respects.
20. Marked by lack of intellectual depth.
21. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
23. Kidney disease characterized by enlarged kidneys containing many cysts.
25. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
26. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
28. Of people.
32. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
36. A line spoken by an actor to the audience but not intended for others on the stage.
39. A unit of pressure.
40. God of death.
44. The cry made by sheep.
47. The capital and largest city of France.
48. Submit or yield to another's wish or opinion.
50. Cosmopolitan genus of ferns.
52. An embroidered rug made from a coarse Indian felt.
54. The slender arch formed by the temporal process of the cheekbone that bridges to the zygomatic process of the temporal bone.
55. Argentine armadillo with six movable bands and hairy underparts.
58. A small cake leavened with yeast.
59. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
60. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
61. Of or relating to or near the nares.
66. Grandson of Amaterasu and first ruler of Japan.
68. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
71. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
72. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
73. A railcar where passengers ride.
75. The administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma.
76. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
77. The academic world.
78. The residue that remains when something is burned.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
4. Only the bowfins.
5. Characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation.
6. One or some or every or all without specification.
7. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
8. The clock time given by a clock carried on board a spacecraft.
9. Leave or strike out, as of vowels.
10. The last (12th) month of the year.
11. The capital of Croatia.
12. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
13. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
14. (anatomy) A somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part.
22. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
24. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
27. Used of a single unit or thing.
29. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
30. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
31. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
33. Port city in northwest Portugal.
34. A hard brittle blue-gray or blue-black metallic element that is one of the platinum metals.
35. An unwholesome atmosphere.
37. (prefix) Coming before or being preliminary or preparatory.
38. Scottish chemist noted for his research into the structure of nucleic acids (born in 1907).
41. A public promotion of some product or service.
42. Castrate, used with animals.
43. Large citrus tree having large sweet deep orange fruit that is easily peeled.
45. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
46. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
49. (Babylonian) Any of a group of powerful earth spirits or genii.
51. The god who fathered the islands and gods of Japan with his sister Izanami.
53. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
56. Any plant of the genus Erica.
57. An island of central Hawaii.
62. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
63. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
64. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
65. A narrow thin strip of wood used as backing for plaster or to make latticework.
67. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
69. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
70. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
74. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.