1. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland.
4. A person who escapes into a world of fantasy.
12. Top part of an apron.
15. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
16. One species.
17. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
18. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
19. A pad placed under a carpet.
20. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
21. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
23. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
25. British informal term.
27. Any of the radiating leaflike spore-producing structures on the underside of the cap of a mushroom or similar fungus.
28. Of or relating to or characteristic of Tibet or its people or their language.
32. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
35. A conveyance (railroad car or trailer) for transporting racehorses.
37. A pendent spear of ice formed by the freezing of dripping water.
39. Make editorial changes (in a text).
40. (often followed by `for') Ardently or excessively desirous.
42. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
43. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
44. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
47. Seed vessel having hooks or prickles.
48. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
50. Historical and literary materials relating to Judaism.
54. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
57. Relating to the veins of plants.
58. Place a value on.
62. Cut the head of.
63. A soup made with chopped tomatoes and onions and cucumbers and peppers and herbs.
65. Inability to perceive written words.
69. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
70. A domain in which something is dominant.
73. A manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language.
74. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
75. The state of being behind in payments.
77. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
78. A friendly nation.
79. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
80. (British) Your grandmother.
1. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
2. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
3. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
4. Give an education to.
5. Estrangement from god.
6. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
7. (informal) Of the highest quality.
8. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
9. Make lighter or brighter.
10. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
11. A language spoken by a Malaysian people on Formosa.
12. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
13. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
14. A submachine gun operated by gas pressure.
22. Sacred text of Zoroastrianism.
24. German mathematician who created the Klein bottle (1849-1925).
26. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
29. A nonmetallic element belonging to the halogens.
30. A woman who has recently been married.
31. A star that ejects some of its material in the form of a cloud and become more luminous in the process.
33. Any of various plants of the genus Albuca having large clusters of pale yellow flowers.
34. Of or relating to the nervous system.
36. Denoting a quantity consisting of 12 items or units.
38. Small room on a ship or boat where people sleep.
41. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
45. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
46. Consider as ideal.
49. Flat tableland with steep edges.
51. The part of the eye that contains the iris and ciliary body and choroid.
52. Having help.
53. Something (especially a game) that is played again.
55. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
56. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
59. American dwarf fan palms.
60. United States conductor (born in Hungary) (1897-1970).
61. Lean end of the neck.
64. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
66. A city of central China.
67. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
68. A primeval personification of air and breath.
71. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
72. (informal) Roused to anger.
76. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.