1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
11. A young male horse under the age of four.
15. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
16. Used of walls.
17. The capital of Western Samoa.
18. How long something has existed.
19. Of or relating to abasia (inability to walk).
21. Any of several ornamental shrubs with shiny mostly evergreen leaves and clusters of small bell-shaped flowers.
23. Conforming to truth.
25. A blind god.
26. Something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained.
28. Being one more than one hundred.
30. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
31. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
32. Cheeselike food made of curdled soybean milk.
36. Any of various Old World herbs of the genus Anchusa having one-sided clusters of trumpet-shaped flowers.
41. A Spanish title of respect for a gentleman or nobleman.
42. A tributary of the Rhine.
43. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
46. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
48. The value of a coordinate on the horizontal axis.
51. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
54. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
55. A living organism characterized by voluntary movement.
57. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
59. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
60. An official who carries a mace of office.
63. A New England state.
64. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
66. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
69. Bottle that has a narrow neck.
72. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
76. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
77. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
78. Having the form of a column.
79. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
80. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
81. The track on which trams or streetcars run.
82. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
2. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
3. The 1st letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
4. A German machine gun.
5. A heavy wooden pole (such as the trunk of a young fir) tossed as a test of strength (in the Highlands of Scotland).
6. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
7. German mathematician and astronomer who made accurate measurements of stellar distances and who predicted the existence on an 8th planet (1784-1846).
8. An ancient city in Asia Minor that was the site of the Trojan War.
9. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
10. A state in north central United States.
11. A warning against certain acts.
12. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
13. Being three more than fifty.
14. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
20. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
22. A blind god.
24. Advanced in years.
27. Being nine more than ninety.
29. Any plant of the genus Inula.
33. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
34. Characteristic of a fossil n 1.
35. Lacking in security or safety.
37. A human female who does housework.
38. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
39. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
40. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
44. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
45. In a straight unbroken line of descent from parent to child.
47. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
49. A small cake leavened with yeast.
50. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
52. In bed.
53. A silvery metallic element that is common in rare-earth minerals.
56. An Old World plant of the genus Scilla having narrow basal leaves and pink or blue or white racemose flowers.
58. Earlier in time.
61. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
62. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
65. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
67. Little known Kamarupan languages.
68. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
70. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
71. God of love and erotic desire.
73. The month following September and preceding November.
74. Black tropical American cuckoo.
75. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.