1. Powdery starch from certain sago palms.
5. (of time) Having passed or slipped by.
12. Alternative names for the body of a human being.
15. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
16. Short-tailed monkey of rocky regions of Asia and Africa.
17. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
18. An awkward stupid person.
19. (Babylonian) God of fire.
20. Given or having a specified name.
22. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
24. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
25. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
26. 40th President of the United States (1911- ).
28. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
30. In bed.
31. Small genus of aquatic or semiaquatic plants.
35. 36th President of the United States.
38. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
42. Characteristic of false pride.
43. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
45. (neurology) Of or relating to the vagus nerve.
47. A French river that flows through the heart of Paris and then northward into the English Channel.
48. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
49. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
51. A unit of pain intensity.
52. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
54. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
57. Leafless East Indian vine.
59. A chronic disorder that occurs in tropical and nontropical forms and in both children and adults.
61. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
63. A metric unit of length equal to one billionth of a meter.
64. Quality of being active or spirited or vigorous.
65. Music performed for dancing the polka.
69. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
72. Occurring during the middle of the week.
74. Large ornamental tropical American tree with bipinnate leaves and globose clusters of flowers with crimson stamens and sweet-pulp seed pods eaten by cattle.
77. A master's degree in business.
78. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
79. A sudden violent spontaneous occurrence of an undesirable condition.
81. Tag the base runner to get him out.
82. A field covered with grass or herbage and suitable for grazing by livestock.
83. A sweet cake flavored with sesame or caraway seeds and lemon.
84. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Relating to or derived from the sun or utilizing the energies of the sun.
2. Love intensely.
3. Mild cream-colored Dutch cheese shaped in balls.
4. Nicaraguan statesman (born in 1945).
5. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
6. Set down according to a plan.
7. Cricket frogs.
8. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
9. Short and fat.
10. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
11. The act of refusing a request.
12. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
13. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
14. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
21. (pathology) Tending to become more severe or wider in scope.
23. A small cake leavened with yeast.
27. Italian architect who pioneered in the use of reinforced concrete (1891-1979).
29. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
32. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
33. Of lesser importance or stature or rank.
34. Administer an oil or ointment to.
36. A group of countries in special alliance.
37. (Old Testament) The fourth son of Jacob who was forebear of one of the tribes of Israel.
39. Highly excited.
40. The basic unit of money in Gambia.
41. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
44. Tropical American aroid having edible tubers that are cooked and eaten like yams or potatoes.
46. A public promotion of some product or service.
50. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
53. Any of several games played with small rectangular blocks.
55. Morning glory.
56. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
58. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
60. United States author (born 1932).
62. Very sophisticated especially because of surfeit.
66. Minute aquatic herbs floating on or below the water surface of still water consisting of a leaflike frond or plant body and single root.
67. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
68. Jordan's port.
70. An annual award for outstanding achievements in television.
71. A fit of shivering.
73. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
75. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
76. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
80. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.