1. A unit of pressure.
4. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
11. Old World wild swine having a narrow body and prominent tusks from which most domestic swine come.
15. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
16. English author.
17. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
18. Referring to the the second of two things or persons mentioned (or the last one or ones of several).
20. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
21. Slang for `drunk'.
23. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
24. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
26. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
27. Important European leguminous forage plant with trifoliate leaves and blue-violet flowers grown widely as a pasture and hay crop.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
31. annoy continually or chronically.
32. A medium to dark brownish yellow color.
33. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
35. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
41. United States humorist who wrote about rural life (1818-1885).
45. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
46. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
48. Taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct animals.
50. The cavity in which the large intestine begins and into which the ileum opens.
51. Frivolous banter.
52. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
55. Being one more than fifty.
56. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
59. United States chemist (1839-1903).
62. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
66. A small republic in the eastern Pyrenees between Spain and France.
69. Dyed with henna.
71. South American plant cultivated for its large fragrant trumpet-shaped flowers.
74. A master's degree in business.
75. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
76. Not wearing rouge.
78. A decree that prohibits something.
79. The basic unit of money in Romania.
80. Pearl oysters.
81. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Low-growing tropical perennials grown for their stingless foliage.
2. A vicious angry growl.
3. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
4. (informal) Of the highest quality.
5. A bottle with a stopper.
6. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
7. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
8. The basic unit of money on Sao Tome e Principe.
9. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
10. A three-year law degree.
11. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
12. Being on the outside or further from a center.
13. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
14. (of buildings and rooms) Having ample space.
19. A cooperative unit.
22. An avalanche volcanic water and mud down the slopes of a volcano.
25. A person who is rejected (from society or home).
28. 36th President of the United States.
30. A chain of connected ideas or passages or objects so arranged that each member is closely related to the preceding and following members (especially a series of patristic comments elucidating Christian dogma).
34. Insectivorous usually semiaquatic web-footed amphibian with smooth moist skin and long hind legs.
36. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
37. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
38. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
39. A large and hurried swallow.
40. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
42. A city in east central Texas.
43. The highest level or degree attainable.
44. East Indian tree that puts out aerial shoots that grow down into the soil forming additional trunks.
47. A distinct and often subordinate group within a group.
49. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
53. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
54. An expression of greeting.
57. Complacently or inanely foolish.
58. A farewell remark.
60. God of wealth and love.
61. Fastened with stitches.
63. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
64. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
65. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
67. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
68. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
70. A quantity of no importance.
72. A licensed medical practitioner.
73. Temporary military shelter.
77. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.