1. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
4. Without a face or identity.
12. An informal term for a father.
15. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
16. Some held in custody.
17. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
18. Included seven times in every 19 years.
20. A resident of Montana.
22. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
23. Being one more than one.
24. Agile long-tailed nocturnal African lemur with dense woolly fur and large eyes and ears.
25. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
28. A medieval hood of mail suspended from a basinet to protect the head and neck.
31. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
33. A car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money.
37. (archaic) Of persons.
39. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
40. Herbs of temperate regions.
45. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
46. Be seated.
47. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
50. Being nine more than ninety.
51. of or involving excess nitrogenous waste products in the urine (usually due to kidney insufficiency).
53. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
54. The capital of Western Samoa.
56. Battle in which the ruler of Afghanistan defeated the Mahrattas in 1761.
58. Of or relating to or containing basalt.
60. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
61. The capital and largest city of Japan.
62. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
70. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
72. A noisy or scolding or domineering woman.
73. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
74. Using a pronoun or other pro-word instead of repeating a word.
77. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
78. A doctor's degree in education.
79. Antihistamine (trade name Benadryl) used to treat allergic reactions involving the nasal passages (hay fever) and also to treat motion sickness.
80. A negative.
1. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
2. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
3. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
4. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
5. In or belonging to the air or operating (for or by means of aircraft or elevated cables) in the air.
6. A New England state.
7. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
8. One of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping.
9. Enough to meet a purpose.
10. A strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared.
11. (Old Testament) Third son of Adam.
12. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
13. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
14. Declare untrue.
19. The largest city of Cameroon.
21. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
26. At or near or toward the center of a ship.
27. 32nd President of the United States.
29. Canna grown especially for its edible rootstock from which arrowroot starch is obtained.
30. Reduced to liquid form by heating.
32. Tropical trees having papery leaves and large fruit.
34. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
35. Being eight more than ninety.
36. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
38. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
41. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
42. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
43. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
44. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
48. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
49. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
52. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
55. Any of various amines (such as putrescine or cadaverine) formed by the action of putrefactive bacteria.
57. An inhabitant of ancient Thebes.
59. Of or belonging to an aecium.
63. A notable achievement.
64. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
65. Something causes misery or death.
66. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
67. A battle (1590) in which the Huguenots under Henry IV of France defeated the Catholics under the duke of Mayenne.
68. A city in northern India.
69. Offensively curious or inquisitive.
71. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
75. An informal term for a father.
76. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.