1. The bill in a restaurant.
4. Science and technology of electronic systems and devices for aeronautics and astronautics.
12. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. Photograph reduced to the size of a dot (usually for purposes of security).
17. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
18. Hired for the exclusive temporary use of a group of travelers.
20. United States writer (1871-1900).
21. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
22. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
23. Before noon.
24. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
26. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
29. In addition.
32. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
37. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
39. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
41. Belief in a kind of sorcery that originated in Africa and is practiced in the West Indies.
43. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
46. A master's degree in business.
48. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
51. A fraudulent business scheme.
52. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
53. The first of the Old Testament patriarchs and the father of Isaac.
55. Above the surround or above the normal position.
57. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
59. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
67. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
70. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
71. A local computer network for communication between computers.
72. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
74. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
75. A doctor's degree in education.
76. A state in midwestern United States.
77. The closing section of a musical composition.
1. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
2. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
3. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
4. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
5. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir.
6. Being nine more than ninety.
7. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
8. A standard or model or pattern regarded as typical.
9. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
10. Include or contain.
11. Water at boiling temperature diffused in the atmosphere v 1.
12. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
13. Not only so, but.
14. The highest level or degree attainable.
19. (Zen Buddhism) A state of sudden spiritual enlightenment.
25. The capital and largest city of Rwanda.
27. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
28. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
30. 1 species.
31. Any member of a ship's crew.
33. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
34. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
35. A mountain in the Andes in Argentina (22,546 feet high).
36. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
38. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
40. A person who is abnormally small.
42. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
44. A medieval hood of mail suspended from a basinet to protect the head and neck.
47. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
49. (law) The seat for judges in a courtroom.
50. A small cake leavened with yeast.
54. Informal terms for a mother.
56. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
58. Very large white gannet with black wing tips.
60. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
61. A loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral.
62. A member of the Shoshonean people of northeastern Arizona.
63. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
64. Powdery starch from certain sago palms.
65. Wearing or provided with clothing.
66. A genus of Mustelidae.
68. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
69. Being one more than two.
73. Half the width of an em.