1. A genetic disorder of metabolism.
4. Small fatty fish usually canned.
11. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
15. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
16. Of or relating to or characteristic of Uganda or its people.
17. Located in or toward the back or rear.
18. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
19. In a slow and lazy manner.
21. United States physicist (born in Austria) who proposed the exclusion principle (thus providing a theoretical basis for the periodic table) (1900-1958).
23. The 26th letter of the Roman alphabet.
25. The eleventh month of the civil year.
26. Something that hinders as if with bonds v 1.
28. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
31. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
33. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
34. A lateen-rigged sailing vessel used by Arabs.
35. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
37. A Hindu prince or king in India.
39. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
43. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
46. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
48. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
49. (British) A local tax on property (usually used in the plural).
51. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another.
52. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
53. French revolutionary leader (born in Switzerland) who was a leader in overthrowing the Girondists and was stabbed to death in his bath by Charlotte Corday (1743-1793).
54. Expressive of contempt.
57. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
59. A republic in central Europe.
62. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
66. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
67. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
70. Covered with beads of liquid.
72. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
73. Constituting the full quantity or extent.
76. A sudden short attack.
77. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
79. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
80. (used with singular count nouns) Colloquial for `not a' or `not one' or `never a'.
81. United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918).
82. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
1. The short weak cry of a young bird.
2. Tree bearing large brown nuts containing e.g. caffeine.
3. Capital of modern Macedonia.
4. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. Harass with persistent criticism or carping.
7. A river that rises in Russia near Smolensk and flowing south through Belarus and Ukraine to empty into the Black Sea.
8. Person who does no work.
9. A negative.
10. Half the width of an em.
11. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
12. A young woman making her debut into society.
13. The capital and chief port and largest city of Senegal.
14. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
20. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
22. A complex polymer.
24. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
27. A person forced to flee from home or country.
29. Altered to accommodate to certain requirements or bring into a proper relation.
30. Cause to become awake or conscious.
32. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
36. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
38. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
40. Common Old World thrush noted for its song.
41. In bed.
42. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
44. A large fleet.
45. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
47. A region of northeastern France famous for its wines.
50. (Judaism) Not conforming to dietary laws.
55. Something that remunerates.
56. An associate degree in nursing.
58. (trade mark) A soft form of cereal for infants.
60. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
61. Of or relating to or affecting a lobe.
63. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
64. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
65. Combined or joined to increase in size or quantity or scope.
68. Indicating the most important performer or role.
69. A major god.
71. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
74. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
75. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
78. 1/1000 gram.