1. A speech defect that involves pronouncing s like voiceless th and z like voiced th.
5. Relating to the condition of immunity.
11. The quantity a cask will hold.
15. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
16. A craftsman who lays or repairs roofs.
17. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
18. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
19. A farewell remark.
20. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
21. Something of sentimental value.
23. United States feminist and suffragist (1793-1880).
24. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
25. A town in northern Egypt.
28. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
30. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
31. Tropical New World lizard with a long tail and large rectangular scales on the belly and a long tail.
32. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
36. A system of weights used for precious metals and gemstones.
39. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
41. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
42. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
47. Jordan's port.
51. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
52. Tropical Asian starlings.
53. A Greek epic poem (attributed to Homer) describing the siege of Troy.
54. A Loloish language.
56. A boy or man.
58. The 13th letter of the Greek alphabet.
59. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
60. Have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal.
63. A four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine.
66. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
67. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
68. A doctor's degree in musical arts.
71. Type genus of the Amiidae.
72. Of or relating an apse.
76. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
77. North American woodland herb similar to and used as substitute for the Chinese ginseng.
78. The nail at the end of a toe.
79. (informal) Roused to anger.
80. (prefix) Within.
81. A collection of pus in a body cavity (especially in the lung cavity).
82. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Old Testament considered as a unit.
2. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
3. Any of various plants of the genus Sedum.
4. The quality of being secluded from the presence or view of others.
5. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
6. Someone who makes and sells hats.
7. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
8. An (apparently) flying object whose nature is unknown.
9. Bandicoot rats.
10. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
11. Someone who drives a taxi for a living.
12. In addition.
13. The universal time coordinated time on board the spacecraft.
14. Influential German idealist philosopher (1724-1804).
22. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
26. The capital and largest city of Rwanda.
27. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. Of or relating to Iraq or its people or culture.
33. A rapid bustling commotion.
34. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
35. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
37. A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city.
38. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
40. An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech.
43. The world's largest desert (3,500,000 square miles) in North Africa.
44. A boneless steak cut from the tenderloin of beef.
45. Evergreen shrubs of north temperate regions.
46. United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918).
48. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
49. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.
50. Small family of usually tropical butterflies.
55. Preaching the gospel of Christ in the manner of the early church.
57. A discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal.
61. Large ornamental tropical American tree with bipinnate leaves and globose clusters of flowers with crimson stamens and sweet-pulp seed pods eaten by cattle.
62. A geometric element that has position but no extension.
64. (of weather) Wet by periods of rain.
65. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
69. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
70. An informal term for a father.
73. (Australian and New Zealand) A disparaging term for English immigrants to Australia or New Zealand.
74. The month following August and preceding October.
75. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.