1. The seventh and last day of the week.
4. Any of various showy orchids of the genus Sobralia having leafy stems and bright-colored solitary or racemose flowers similar to those of genus Cattleya.
12. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
15. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
16. Of or relating to or characteristic of Europe or the people of Europe.
17. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
18. Used of a single unit or thing.
19. Declared as fact.
20. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
22. Effusively or insincerely emotional.
24. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
26. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
27. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
28. Bar temporarily.
30. Resembling apes.
32. God of wealth and love.
36. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
37. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
40. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
41. Jordan's port.
44. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
46. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
47. A person to whom money is paid.
49. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
51. A wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface.
52. Marked by extreme anger.
56. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
57. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
58. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
61. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
66. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
69. Toward the mouth or oral region.
70. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
74. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
75. Someone who is being trained.
77. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
78. One of the common people.
79. A Chadic language spoken in the Mandara mountains in Cameroon.
80. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
3. Blood-sucking African fly.
4. A rosid dicot genus that includes moon carrots.
5. A scene that is filmed but is not used in the final editing of the film.
6. Adorned with braid.
7. A training program to prepare college students to be commissioned officers.
8. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
9. A quarry worker who splits off blocks of stone.
10. A state in midwestern United States.
11. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
12. A loose and crumbling earthy deposit consisting mainly of calcite or dolomite.
13. A group of countries in special alliance.
14. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
21. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
23. Tropical and subtropical marine and freshwater fishes having an elongated body and long protruding lower jaw.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
29. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
31. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
33. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
34. A republic on the west coast of Africa.
35. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
38. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
39. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
42. A port in southwestern Scotland.
43. Of or relating to or characteristic of the prehistoric Aegean civilization.
45. Used improperly or excessively especially drugs.
48. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
50. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
53. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
54. Type genus of the Balaenidae.
55. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
59. (neurology) Of or relating to the vagus nerve.
60. Lower in esteem.
62. Any of various lithe-bodied round-headed fissiped mammals many with retractile claws.
63. A wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs.
64. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
65. Having a specified kind of border or edge.
67. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
68. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
71. A unit of pressure.
72. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
73. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
76. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.