1. (Roman Catholic Church) The supreme ecclesiastical tribunal for cases appealed to the Holy See from diocesan courts.
5. Of or relating to or produced by the glottis.
12. The compass point that is one point west of due north.
15. At any time.
16. Tall fan palm of Africa and India and Malaysia yielding a hard wood and sweet sap that is a source of palm wine and sugar.
17. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
18. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
19. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
20. Consisting of or related to language.
22. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
23. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
25. An ancient region on the coast of western Asia Minor.
27. The father of your father or mother.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
31. Fine powdery material such as dry earth or pollen that can be blown about in the air.
35. A field covered with grass or herbage and suitable for grazing by livestock.
38. A state in northwestern North America.
40. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
41. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
42. Not eaten or used up.
46. A person who eats human flesh.
50. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
51. A language spoken by the Atakapa people of the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
52. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
54. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
55. Having a ridge or shaped like a ridge or the keel of a ship.
57. A Russian river.
59. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
60. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
64. A large building at an airport where aircraft can be stored and maintained.
68. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
69. A port city in southwestern Iran.
71. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
72. Being such by origin.
75. (botany) Relating to or attached to the axis.
76. Having leadership guidance.
77. Red Asian weaverbirds often kept as cage birds.
79. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
80. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
81. Disability of walking due to crippling of the legs or feet.
82. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
1. Of or relating to the kidneys.
2. The organ that bears the ovules of a flower.
3. Tropical New World lizard with a long tail and large rectangular scales on the belly and a long tail.
4. Any of various plants of the genus Aralia.
5. A physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses.
6. A lake in northwestern Russia north of St. Petersburg.
7. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
8. A soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group.
9. An analgesic for mild pain.
10. Beautiful daughter of Minos and Pasiphae.
11. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
12. A word that can be used to refer to a person or place or thing.
13. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
14. European mignonette cultivated as a source of yellow dye.
21. Expletives used informally as intensifiers.
24. (Old Testament) The wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
26. Of or relating to abasia (inability to walk).
28. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
32. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
33. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
34. Brightly colored tropical freshwater fishes.
36. Related on the mother's side.
37. A woman gossip.
39. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
43. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
44. A period of time spent sleeping.
45. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
47. The shore of a lake.
48. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
49. Indigo bush.
53. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
56. Capital of Armenia.
58. Obvious and dull.
61. A river in northern Italy that flows southeast into the Adriatic Sea.
62. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
63. Administer an oil or ointment to.
65. In bed.
66. A quantity of no importance.
67. Avatar of Vishnu.
70. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
73. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
74. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
78. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.