1. A boy or man.
5. Characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation.
11. Consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity.
15. Large hairy humanoid creature said to live in the Himalayas.
16. Call forth.
17. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
18. The officer below the master on a commercial ship.
19. Larval mite that sucks the blood of vertebrates including human beings causing intense irritation.
20. One of a pair of long straps (usually connected to the bit or the headpiece) used to control a horse.
21. Causing alarm or fear.
24. Draw back, as with fear.
25. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
27. A famous waterfall in Venezuela.
29. (sports) The chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play.
32. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
33. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
34. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
36. A radioactive metallic element that is similar to tellurium and bismuth.
37. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
39. Filled with a great quantity.
42. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
43. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
46. An intensive care unit designed with special equipment to care for premature or low-birth-weight or seriously ill newborn.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
51. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
54. A state in the eastern United States.
55. An elaborate song for solo voice.
57. Expressing pain or agony.
60. Small striped semiterrestrial eastern American squirrel with cheek pouches.
64. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
65. Of or relating to the science of acoustics.
68. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
69. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
70. French symbolist poet noted for his free verse (1842-1898).
71. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
72. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
73. Having lost freshness or brilliance of color.
74. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. (classical architecture) A molding for a cornice.
2. Heal or recover.
3. Used in an attack.
4. Capital of the state of South Dakota.
5. Sauce for pasta.
6. A genus of tropical Asian and Malaysian palm trees.
7. A small low-powered electrically powered vehicle driven on a special platform where there are many others to be dodged.
8. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
9. Earlier a god.
10. A wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface.
11. Of or concerning this.
12. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
13. The habitation of wild animals.
14. A reserve of money set aside for some purpose.
22. (British) A minicar used as a taxicab.
23. A special lineage.
26. A large fleet.
28. Either of a pair of thick-walled tubes that carry urine from the kidney to the urinary bladder.
30. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
31. A small node.
35. Selected as the best.
38. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
40. Of or relating to or consisting of enol.
41. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
44. Either of 2 species of the genus Roridula.
45. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
48. Temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers.
49. The outermost region of the sun's atmosphere.
52. A unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter.
53. Situated in a particular spot or position.
56. A percussion instrument consisting of vertical metal tubes of different lengths that are struck with a hammer.
58. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
59. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
61. God of love and erotic desire.
62. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
63. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
66. An enclosed space.
67. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.