1. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
4. A resident of Alabama.
12. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
15. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
16. Add nonfissionable material to (fissionable material) so as to make unsuitable for use in an atomic bomb.
17. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
18. An honorary arts degree.
20. The basic unit of money in Uruguay.
22. Not only so, but.
25. Of a leaf shape.
26. Inflammation of the aorta.
28. Any plant of the genus Acanthus having large spiny leaves and spikes or white or purplish flowers.
31. Consider or hold as true.
36. The 10th and last incarnation of Vishnu.
37. Being one more than one.
39. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
40. A doctor's degree in religion.
42. A rapid bustling commotion.
43. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
44. Lead someone in the wrong direction.
47. Thick heavy expensive material with a raised pattern.
50. A workplace where baked goods (breads and cakes and pastries) are produced or sold.
52. Away from the mouth or oral region.
53. Toward the mouth or oral region.
54. Perennial northern temperate plant with toothed leaves and heads of small purplish-white flowers.
56. Gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement.
58. The wife of a sheik.
62. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
65. (trademark) A type of inflatable air mattress.
67. Large swift fly the female of which sucks blood of various animals.
68. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
69. The semantic relation that holds between a whole and its parts.
73. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
74. Being two more than fifty.
75. A small slow-growing deciduous tree of northern Iran having a low domed shape.
76. The month following February and preceding April.
77. Water frozen in the solid state.
78. In 1649 the place was captured by Oliver Cromwell, who massacred the Catholic inhabitants.
79. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
2. Being nothing more than specified.
3. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
4. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
5. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
6. An associate degree in nursing.
7. Genus of North American plants with showy pealike flowers and an inflated pod.
8. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
9. True mosses.
10. The act of arousing.
11. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
12. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
13. A thin strip (wood or metal).
14. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
19. A cut of meat (beef or veal or mutton or lamb) from the upper part of the leg.
21. Reconnaissance (by shortening).
23. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
24. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
27. Terrestrial game birds of the Old World and Australia.
29. Salted roe of sturgeon or other large fish.
30. A state in northwestern North America.
32. Long pod containing small beans and sweetish edible pulp.
33. The younger brother of Edwy who became king of Northumbria when it renounced Edwy.
34. A genus of Ploceidae.
35. Written on a typewriter.
38. A numbered compartment in a post office where mail is put to be called for.
41. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
45. A projecting ridge on a mountain or submerged under water.
46. Trailing grass native to Europe now cosmopolitan in warm regions.
48. (Christianity) Saved from the bondage of sin.
49. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
51. Lengthen in time.
55. An architectural support or base (as for a column or statue).
57. Any of various small plant-sucking insects.
59. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
60. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
61. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
63. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
64. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
66. A harp used by ancient Greeks for accompaniment.
70. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
71. A toilet in England.
72. An affirmative.