1. Hairpiece covering the head and made of human or synthetic hair.
4. Based on the meter as a standard of measurement.
12. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
15. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
16. Arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness.
17. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
18. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
19. A rate that is rapid.
20. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
21. A device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.
23. Fraught with extreme danger.
25. A cephalosporin that can be given parenterally (trade name Zinacef) or orally by tablets (trade name Ceftin).
27. Type genus of the Annonaceae.
28. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
32. Small genus of Old World ferns.
36. Burst or split open, as of flowers and seeds when releasing pollen or seeds.
38. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
39. Male red deer.
41. Queen of England as the 6th wife of Henry VIII (1512-1548).
42. The cry made by sheep.
43. Pan with a convex bottom.
46. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
47. A piece of starched cloth covering the shoulders of a nun's habit.
50. Small Atlantic wrasse the male of which has a brilliant blue head.
52. Rod-shaped motile bacteria that attack plants.
54. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
55. Lower in esteem.
58. Of or relating to coitus or copulation.
60. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
62. Overly concerned with masculinity and male sexuality.
66. Situated in a particular spot or position.
69. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
70. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
71. Small family of usually tropical butterflies.
73. According to need (physicians use PRN in writing prescriptions).
74. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
75. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
76. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
1. Music composed in triple time for waltzing.
2. Large short-tailed lemur of Madagascar having thick silky fur in black and white and fawn.
3. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
4. The month following February and preceding April.
5. Fill with high spirits.
6. The extreme end of something.
7. Scottish philosopher of common sense who opposed the ideas of David Hume (1710-1796).
8. Of or relating to or characteristic of India or the East Indies or their peoples or languages or cultures.
9. Marked by cairns.
10. A person who participates in a meeting.
11. A field covered with grass or herbage and suitable for grazing by livestock.
12. God of wealth and love.
13. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
14. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
22. A person to whom money is paid.
24. Open the zipper of.
26. A piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred.
29. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
30. Sharp piercing cry.
31. The capital of the Mexican state of Yucatan.
33. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
34. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
35. Turned or twisted toward one side.
37. Capital of the state of Oregon in the northwestern part of the state on the Willamette River.
40. True gudgeons.
44. A city in western Lithuania on the Baltic Sea.
45. 1 species.
48. (physics) Of or pertaining to a meson.
49. Be earlier in time.
51. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
53. A state in southeastern United States.
56. Be in contradiction with.
57. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
59. Something considered choice to eat.
61. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
63. An informal term for a father.
64. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
65. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
67. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
68. A successful stroke in an athletic contest (especially in baseball).
72. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.