1. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
4. Characterized by friendship and good will.
12. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
15. A port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea.
16. A genus of Scolopacidae.
17. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
18. A nitrogen-containing base found in RNA (but not in DNA) and derived from pyrimidine.
20. Any of several short-billed Old World rails.
21. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
22. A large fleet.
23. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
25. The sediment from fermentation of an alcoholic beverage.
26. A quantity of no importance.
28. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
30. The excrement of sea birds.
32. A spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle.
35. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
38. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
39. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
41. Half the width of an em.
42. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
44. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
47. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
49. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
51. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
53. American dwarf fan palms.
54. In bed.
55. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
57. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
58. A woman who tells fortunes.
61. Wearing or provided with clothing.
64. The residue that remains when something is burned.
67. A cry of praise or adoration (to God).
70. Unnatural lack of color in the skin (as from bruising or sickness or emotional distress).
73. An associate degree in applied science.
74. Pertaining to one of the small sacs (as in a compound gland).
77. In some classifications considered a genus of the subfamily Lutrinae.
78. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
79. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
81. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
82. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
83. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
84. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
1. Occurring or encountered or experienced or observed frequently or in accordance with regular practice or procedure.
2. Black-and-white diving bird of northern seas.
3. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
4. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
5. Tropical American aroid having edible tubers that are cooked and eaten like yams or potatoes.
6. Being nine more than forty.
7. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
8. Roman Emperor who was the adoptive son of Trajan.
9. A small nail.
10. Found pleasant or attractive.
11. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
12. Humorously vulgar.
13. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
14. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
19. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
24. Crested screamers.
27. Hardy evergreen dioecious shrubs and small trees from Japan.
29. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
31. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
33. (law) A gift of personal property by will.
34. Hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth.
36. An informal term for a father.
37. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
40. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
43. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
45. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
46. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
48. A public promotion of some product or service.
50. A genus of Ploceidae.
52. (Roman Catholic Church) A book containing all the prayers and responses needed to celebrate Mass throughout the year.
56. A notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat.
59. Make lighter or brighter.
60. Having or provided with a belt.
62. A large number or amount.
63. State in northeastern India.
65. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
66. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
68. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
69. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
71. Toward the mouth or oral region.
72. Type genus of the Ranidae.
75. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
76. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
80. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.