1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. Kill by throwing stones at.
12. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. A short amusing opera.
17. Used of a single unit or thing.
18. A local computer network for communication between computers.
19. Part of a dress above the waist.
20. Insectivorous usually semiaquatic web-footed amphibian with smooth moist skin and long hind legs.
22. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
24. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
26. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
27. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
28. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
29. A polite name for any woman.
31. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
33. Closed with a lace.
35. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
38. The beginning or early stages.
41. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
42. A public promotion of some product or service.
43. A state in New England.
44. Steady recurrent ticking sound as made by a clock.
48. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
49. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
50. A cap with a flat circular top and a visor.
52. (Greek mythology) The Titan who was father of Atlas and Epimetheus and Prometheus in ancient mythology.
56. Any of several herbivorous leaping marsupials of Australia and New Guinea having large powerful hind legs and a long thick tail.
58. Either of two flat triangular bones one on each side of the shoulder in human beings.
59. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
60. Muslims collectively and their civilization.
62. A scolding nagging bad-tempered woman.
63. A disorderly outburst or tumult.
65. God of fire.
68. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
69. Somewhat hard.
73. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
75. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
77. Tag the base runner to get him out.
78. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
79. A port in eastern Georgia near the mouth of the Savannah river.
82. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
83. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
84. (architecture) Not arcuate.
85. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
1. With no effort to conceal.
2. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
3. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
4. An easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc.
5. (of snakes and eels) Naturally footless.
6. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
7. Of or relating to located near the iris of the eye.
8. Marked by excessive self-indulgence and moral decay.
9. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
10. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
11. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
12. A long piece of brightly colored cloth (cotton or silk) used as clothing (a skirt or loincloth or sash etc.) in India and Pakistan and Burma.
13. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
14. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
21. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
23. Moving very fast.
25. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
30. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
32. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
34. Philosophical system developed by of Lao-tzu and Chuang-tzu advocating a simple honest life and noninterference with the course of natural events.
36. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
37. A plaything that is ridden up and down by children at either end.
39. Small biscuit (rich with cream and eggs) cut into diamonds or sticks and baked in an oven or (especially originally) on a griddle.
40. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
45. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
46. Garlic mayonnaise.
47. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
51. Receives blood from lower limbs and abdominal organs and empties into the posterior part of the right atrium of the heart.
53. A musical composition consisting of a series of songs or other musical pieces from various sources.
54. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
55. Wearing a turban.
57. Type genus of the Gavidae.
61. A poisonous colorless flammable gas used in organic synthesis and to dope transistors and as a poison gas in warfare.
64. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
66. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
67. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
70. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
71. Any competition.
72. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
74. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
76. A light touch or stroke.
80. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
81. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).