1. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
4. The condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness.
12. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
15. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
16. An organism (especially a bacterium) that does not require air or free oxygen to live.
17. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
18. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
19. Marked by extreme anger.
20. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
21. A small dynamo with a secondary winding that produces a high voltage enabling a spark to jump between the poles of a spark plug in a gasoline engine.
23. Elinvar is a trademark for a kind of nickel-chromium steel used for watch springs because its elasticity is constant over a wide range of temperatures.
25. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
26. An informal word (abstracted from words with this ending) for some unidentified branch of knowledge.
29. A mound of stones piled up as a memorial or to mark a boundary or path.
30. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
32. A globular water bottle used in Asia.
33. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
34. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
36. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
38. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
41. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
43. A characteristic sound.
45. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
47. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
50. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
51. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
52. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
53. Any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight.
55. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
57. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
59. A wound made by cutting.
62. A vehicle carrying many passengers.
65. A Russian river.
66. Elk or moose.
68. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
69. The spirit of evil in Zoroastrianism.
74. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
75. A man who serves as a sailor.
77. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
78. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
79. The state capital of South Australia.
81. Having leadership guidance.
82. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
83. A great raja.
84. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
2. Type genus of the Ranidae.
3. God of wealth and love.
4. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
5. A peninsula in southwestern Asia that forms the Asian part of Turkey.
6. A beta-adrenergic blocking agent (trade name Corgard) that is used to treat hypertension and angina.
7. A doctor's degree in education.
8. A strong emotion.
9. Black-spotted usually dusky-colored fish with reddish fins.
10. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
11. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
12. A republic in northeastern Europe on the eastern coast of the Baltic Sea.
13. Depressing in character or appearance.
14. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
22. Ctenophores lacking tentacles.
24. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
27. Type genus of the Otariidae.
28. The act of playing for stakes in the hope of winning (including the payment of a price for a chance to win a prize).
31. Of a pale purple color.
35. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
37. An associate degree in nursing.
39. An African river that flows northwest into Lake Chad.
40. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
42. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
44. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
46. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
48. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
49. A famous chief of the Shawnee who tried to unite Indian tribes against the increasing white settlement (1768-1813).
54. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
56. 16 ounces.
58. Transparent anterior portion of the outer covering of the eye.
60. Having the same or similar characteristics.
61. A sloping mass of rocks at the base of a cliff.
63. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
64. A member of a North American Indian people of southeastern California and northwestern Mexico.
67. A fraudulent business scheme.
70. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
71. A landlocked republic in northwestern Africa.
72. In bed.
73. A quantity of no importance.
76. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
80. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.