1. A flexible container with a single opening.
4. A particular environment or surrounding influence.
12. Explosive consisting of a yellow crystalline compound that is a flammable toxic derivative of toluene.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. Type genus of Geastraceae.
17. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
18. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
20. Towards the side away from the wind.
21. With rapid movements.
23. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
24. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
26. The capital and largest city of Managua.
28. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
30. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
31. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
34. Of or like a feeble old woman.
36. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
39. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
40. An ancient Assyrian city on the River Tigris and traditional capital of Assyria.
41. (computer science) A system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that is generated at the recipient's terminal when he logs in.
42. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
45. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
46. A large group of islands in the south Pacific including Melanesia and Micronesia and Polynesia (and sometimes Australasia and the Malay Archipelago).
49. A Mid-Atlantic state.
51. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
52. An East Indian sailor.
53. Moving toward the east.
57. In addition.
58. The residue that remains when something is burned.
61. Made from baking chocolate or cocoa powder and milk and sugar.
62. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
65. A genus of Ploceidae.
69. An archipelago of about 100 islands in the North Atlantic off the north coast of Scotland.
74. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
75. A mountain in the central Himalayas on the border of Tibet and Nepal (27,890 feet high).
78. The younger brother of Edwy who became king of Northumbria when it renounced Edwy.
79. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
80. Of or relating to or consisting of muscle.
82. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
83. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
84. Any of various plants of the genus Stapelia having succulent leafless toothed stems resembling cacti and large evil-smelling (often star-shaped) flowers.
85. A light touch or stroke.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
3. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. A city in western Saudi Arabia.
6. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
7. Muslims collectively and their civilization.
8. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
9. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
10. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
11. Proceed or issue forth, as from a source.
12. Very sad.
13. An intensive care unit designed with special equipment to care for premature or low-birth-weight or seriously ill newborn.
14. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
19. Russian country house.
22. A republic on the Isthmus of Panama.
25. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
27. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
29. A liquid solution that results from elution.
32. A small spineless globe-shaped cactus.
33. The superior of a group of nuns.
35. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
37. A linear unit of the size of type slightly larger than an em.
38. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
43. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
44. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
47. (archaic) Of persons.
48. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
50. More of the same adv.
54. A public promotion of some product or service.
55. Involving the entire earth.
56. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
59. Small turnover of Indian origin filled with vegetables or meat and fried and served hot.
60. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
63. An important question that is in dispute and must be settled.
64. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
66. In bed.
67. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
68. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
70. (Christianity) The abode of Satan and the forces of evil.
71. Advanced in years.
72. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
73. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
76. Temporary military shelter.
77. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
81. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.