1. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
4. French diplomat who supervised the construction of the Suez Canal (1805-1894).
11. The handle of a weapon or tool.
15. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
16. Any substance (as a toxin or enzyme) that stimulates the production of antibodies.
17. A Spanish river.
18. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
19. A flattened stem resembling and functioning as a leaf.
20. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
21. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
23. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
24. (Greek mythology) The Titan who was father of Atlas and Epimetheus and Prometheus in ancient mythology.
26. A doctor's degree in optometry.
27. A person who knocks (as seeking to gain admittance).
29. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
31. Something that remunerates.
32. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
36. Being nine more than forty.
37. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
40. The act of using.
41. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
47. Admitting of bail.
50. Inquire about.
51. A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence).
52. Aromatic Eurasian perennial.
53. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
55. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
57. A state in east central United States.
58. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
59. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
61. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
65. Small usually bright-colored semiaquatic salamanders of North America and Europe and North Asia.
67. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
70. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
72. An effortful attempt to attain a goal.
75. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
76. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
77. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
79. A light touch or stroke.
80. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
81. Being unoccupied.
82. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
2. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
3. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
4. Closed with a lace.
5. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
6. A large number or amount.
7. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
8. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
9. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
10. Marked by deception.
11. Old World woody vines.
12. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
13. A married German woman.
14. A large number or amount.
22. Of or relating to or near the coccyx.
25. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
28. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
30. Give pleasure to.
33. Tropical tree of Central America and West Indies and Puerto Rico having spikes of white flowers.
34. (used especially of glances) Directed to one side with or as if with doubt or suspicion or envy.
35. A rational motive for a belief or action.
38. Emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design.
39. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
42. Small short-eared burrowing mammal of rocky uplands of Asia and western North America.
43. A favorite saying of a sect or political group.
44. Found along western Atlantic coast.
45. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
46. A motley assortment of things.
48. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
49. Of or relating to ancient Boeotia or its people or to the dialect spoken there in classical times.
54. Someone who makes frames (as for pictures).
56. New Zealand timber tree resembling the cypress.
60. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
62. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
63. The battle in 1806 in which Napoleon decisively defeated the Prussians.
64. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
66. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
68. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
69. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
71. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
73. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
74. The chance to speak.
78. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.