1. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
4. Port city on southeastern Honshu in central Japan.
12. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
15. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
16. Lacking gonads.
17. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
18. Duct through which urine is discharged in most mammals and which serves as the male genital duct.
20. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
22. In an active manner.
24. Apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins).
26. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
29. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
36. Lie adjacent to another.
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
40. Indigo bush.
42. Tall New Zealand timber tree.
43. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
46. A special loved one.
47. Property that is leased or rented out or let.
49. (Irish) The sea personified.
50. Belonging to some prior time.
53. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
56. (prefix) Outside or outer.
60. Small buffalo of Mindoro in the Philippines.
67. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
68. Having deserted a cause or principle.
71. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
72. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
73. Not worn away by exposure.
74. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
75. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
76. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
77. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
1. Largest known toad species.
2. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
3. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
4. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
5. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
6. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
7. In operation or operational.
8. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
9. A rapid bustling commotion.
10. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
11. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
12. Relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body.
13. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
14. A Hindu theistic philosophy.
19. A substances that colors metals.
21. Made of grain or relating to grain or the plants that produce it.
23. A soft silvery metallic element.
25. An attendant who carries the golf clubs for a player.
28. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
30. (psychology) Characterized by avoidance or withdrawal.
31. A shrub or tree of the genus Rhus (usually limited to the non-poisonous members of the genus).
32. A French abbot.
33. Informal terms for a mother.
34. Feel bitter or indignant about.
35. The arrangement of the hair (especially a woman's hair).
38. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
39. When dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
41. Of a pale purple color.
44. An account describing incidents or events.
45. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
48. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
51. A public official who investigates by inquest any death not due to natural causes.
52. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
54. Give a spanking to.
55. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
57. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
58. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
59. English monk and scholar (672-735).
61. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
62. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
63. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
64. A sudden numbing dread.
65. English essayist (1775-1834).
66. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
69. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
70. A state of southwestern India.