1. Czechoslovakian religious reformer who anticipated the Reformation.
4. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
12. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
15. A transuranic element.
16. Island in West Indies.
17. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
18. The act of scanning.
20. Type genus of the Apidae.
21. Render verbally, "recite a poem".
23. A member of an aboriginal people living in the hills in southeastern India.
25. 1/1000 gram.
26. Something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained.
27. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
28. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
30. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
31. Fruit or seed of the cowpea plant.
33. A stock or supply of foods.
37. English economist (born in Austria) noted for work on the optimum allocation of resources (1899-1992).
40. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
41. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
44. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
45. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
47. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
50. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
52. Tastelessly showy.
56. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
57. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
58. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
60. The qualities of a hero or heroine.
61. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
64. Used of a single unit or thing.
65. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
66. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
69. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
71. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
74. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
76. Squash bugs.
78. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
79. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
80. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
82. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
83. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
84. Freetail bats.
85. A doctor's degree in education.
1. Material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds.
2. Beyond what is natural.
3. Filled with shade.
4. A heavy precious metallic element.
5. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
6. A small drink of liquor.
7. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
8. Suggest fear or doubt.
9. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
10. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
11. African antelopes.
12. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
13. Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing.
14. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
19. (of fabrics) Having soft nap produced by brushing.
22. A town twenty miles east of Rome (Tibur is the ancient name).
24. A person with an unusual or odd personality.
29. Being one more than fifty.
32. A city of southeastern Mexico.
34. An accountant certified by the state.
35. A lake in northwestern Russia north of St. Petersburg.
36. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
38. A clear liquid secreted into the mouth by the salivary glands and mucous glands of the mouth.
39. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
42. A flexible container with a single opening.
43. A Spanish river.
46. (chemistry) P(otential of) H(ydrogen).
48. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
49. Jordan's port.
51. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
53. A Chadic language spoken in the Mandara mountains in Cameroon.
54. A preparation used in cleaning something.
55. Tick lacking a dorsal shield and having mouth parts on the under side of the head.
59. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
62. Mar or spoil the appearance of.
63. A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
67. A quantity of no importance.
68. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
70. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
72. A sudden short attack.
73. Toward the mouth or oral region.
75. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
77. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
81. A public promotion of some product or service.