1. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
4. A place where taxis park while awaiting customers.
12. Chiefly perennial grasses of cool temperate regions.
15. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
16. Large arboreal boa of tropical South America.
17. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
18. Patterned with veins or streaks or color resembling marble.
20. Port city in western Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea.
22. Take control of.
23. (British) Informal term for information.
24. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
25. Merchandise issued for sale or public showing (especially a record or film).
27. A human limb.
29. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
30. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
31. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
35. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
37. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
40. Necessary for relief or supply.
42. (Judaism) An eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Temple of Jerusalem.
44. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
45. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
46. Type genus of the family Pholadidae.
48. Squash bugs.
49. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
51. Urged social reform in 19th century England.
53. Ratio of the adjacent side to the hypotenuse.
54. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
58. Women's stockings made from a sheer material (nylon or rayon or silk).
61. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
63. Jordan's port.
65. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
67. In bed.
68. An amine containing the double bond linkage -C=C-N-.
72. (informal) Exceptionally good.
74. Melon having yellowish rind and whitish flesh.
77. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
78. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
79. Away from the mouth or oral region.
80. A standard or model or pattern regarded as typical.
81. A collection of things (goods or works of art etc.) for public display.
82. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
83. Of the color of black ink.
1. A city in south central Belgium situated on a promontory between the Meuse River and the Sambre River.
2. Remove from memory or existence.
3. Of a deep somewhat purplish blue color similar to that of a clear October sky.
4. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
5. Used of a single unit or thing.
6. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
7. A white trivalent metallic element.
8. A tax imposed on ships that enter the US.
9. An associate degree in nursing.
10. The capital and largest city of Chad.
11. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
12. A city in Veneto.
13. Toward the mouth or oral region.
14. A Loloish language.
19. The termination of a relationship.
21. Of or relating to Dante Alighieri or his writings.
26. Tall hat.
28. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
32. A river in northwestern Russia flowing generally west into the Gulf of Finland.
33. A rational motive for a belief or action.
34. The segment of the public that is easily influenced by mass media (chiefly British).
36. An upright tripod for displaying something (usually an artist's canvas).
38. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
39. Cloak consisting of an oblong piece of cloth used to cover the head and shoulders.
41. Athenian lawmaker whose code of laws prescribed death for almost every offense (circa 7th century BC).
43. One thousand periods per second.
47. Any branch of Shinto other than Kokka.
50. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
52. A city in southeastern Spain.
55. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
56. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
57. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
59. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
60. Saudi Arabian minister of petroleum who was a central figure in the creation of OPEC (born in 1930).
62. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
64. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
66. Type genus of the Cracidae.
69. Extremely robust.
70. (British) An informer or spy working for the police.
71. An annual award for outstanding achievements in television.
73. Any high mountain.
75. A colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid.
76. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.