1. The seventh and last day of the week.
4. Having a capacity for adaptation.
12. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
15. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
16. The owner or manager of a dairy.
17. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
18. The month following July and preceding September.
19. A poisonous crystalline alkaloid extracted from the nightshade family.
20. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
21. An unwholesome atmosphere.
23. The supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe.
24. A broken piece of a brittle artifact.
26. A decree that prohibits something.
28. A person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers).
30. Arrange in a series of rings or chains, as for spores.
34. Payment due by the recipient on delivery.
37. Cause to agonize.
38. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
40. Willing to face danger.
42. Of or relating to or characteristic of wolves n.
44. German educator who founded the kindergarten system (1782-1852).
46. A separate part of a whole.
49. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
51. Inquire about.
52. Cover with drops, as with dew.
54. Largest crested screamer.
57. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
59. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
62. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
65. Marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past.
67. Genus of prickly shrubs and small trees of the Caribbean region.
71. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
72. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
73. Expected hopefully.
75. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
78. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
79. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
80. Not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course.
81. A doctor's degree in theology.
1. A fraudulent business scheme.
2. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
3. A one-piece cloak worn by men in ancient Rome.
4. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
5. An organized body of related information.
6. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
7. A genus of Hirundinidae.
8. A mistake in printed matter resulting from mechanical failures of some kind.
9. Any of a class of organic compounds that contain the divalent radical -CONHCO-.
10. Artists or writers whose ideas are ahead of their time.
11. Romanian violinist and composer (1881-1955).
12. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
13. Located in or toward the back or rear.
14. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
22. Used of locations.
25. A fence formed by a row of closely planted shrubs or bushes.
27. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
29. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
31. Affected by ague.
32. The capital of the state of Kansas.
33. Denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten.
35. A white secretion of the sebaceous glands of the foreskin.
36. Load anew with ammunition, "She reloaded the gun carefully".
39. A radioactive transuranic element.
41. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
43. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
45. A Russian river.
47. (used of texts) Shortened by condensing or rewriting.
48. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
53. (voodooism) A spirit or supernatural force that reanimates a dead body.
55. The southern part of the ancient Palestine succeeding the kingdom of Judah.
56. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
58. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
60. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
61. King of Northumbria who was converted to Christianity (585-633).
63. Dearly loved.
64. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
66. Type genus of the Amiidae.
68. The elapsed time it takes for a signal to travel from Earth to a spacecraft (or other body) and back to the starting point.
69. Not only so, but.
70. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
74. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
76. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
77. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.