1. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
4. Free from error.
11. At a previous time.
15. A person active in party politics.
16. Beautiful daughter of Minos and Pasiphae.
17. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
18. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
20. A Chinese god worshipped in the form of an idol.
21. Cause a floating log to rotate by treading.
22. Any of various plants of the genus Sabbatia having usually pink cymose flowers.
25. A Formosan language.
27. Attractiveness to the opposite sex.
29. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
36. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
38. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
39. A doctor's degree in music.
41. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
43. A container.
44. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
45. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
47. Metal or plastic sheath over the end of a shoelace or ribbon.
49. Small translucent lancet-shaped burrowing marine animal.
52. Of or being the lowest female voice.
53. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
54. Make amends for.
55. A member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century.
59. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
66. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
69. God of love and erotic desire.
70. Extremely pleasing.
71. Inject into the vein.
74. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
75. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
76. Paper that has been made translucent and waterproof by soaking in oil.
77. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
1. Type genus of the Apidae.
2. Large genus of erect or climbing prickly shrubs including roses.
3. Divulge information or secrets.
4. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
5. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
6. A state in New England.
7. A Hindu prince or king in India.
8. The capital and largest city of Japan.
9. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
10. Testacean rhizopods.
11. An abnormal particle (e.g. an air bubble or part of a clot) circulating in the blood.
12. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
13. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
14. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
19. Away from the mouth or oral region.
23. The widely studied plant virus that causes tobacco mosaic.
24. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
26. An enclosed space.
28. With no effort to conceal.
30. Of or relating to or characteristic of feudalism.
31. Not in a specified place physically or mentally.
32. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
33. 1 species.
34. The state of existing and being localized in space.
35. A member of the eastern branch of the Sioux.
37. An internal representation of the world.
40. When dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
42. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
46. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
48. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
50. Ratio of the adjacent to the opposite side.
51. A republic in southeastern Europe.
56. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
57. Tropical American tree bearing a small edible fruit with green leathery skin and sweet juicy translucent pulp.
58. A public promotion of some product or service.
60. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
61. A small cake leavened with yeast.
62. A Polynesian rain dance performed by a woman.
63. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
64. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
65. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
68. Former measure of the US economy.
72. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
73. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.