1. The small projection of a mammary gland.
5. Fatty red flesh of salmon of Pacific coast and rivers.
12. Inquire about.
15. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
16. A path over which electrical signals can pass.
17. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
18. When dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
20. Relating to or designed for or using the singing voice.
21. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
22. Of or at or relating to an anode.
23. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
25. Japanese mathematical physicist who proposed that nuclear forces are mediated by massive particles called mesons which are analogous to the photon in mediating electromagnetic forces (1907-1981).
28. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
30. A mark used by an author or editor to indicate where something is to be inserted into a text.
31. A ship with a reinforced bow to break up ice and keep channels open for navigation.
35. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
38. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
39. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
44. Of or relating to Libya or its people.
46. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
48. British informal term.
49. Minute blackish gregarious flies destructive to mushrooms and seedlings.
50. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
52. Boiled or baked buckwheat.
54. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
56. (Japan) Ritual suicide by self-disembowelment on a sword.
59. Robust east Asian clump-forming perennial herbs having racemose flowers.
63. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
66. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
69. A small cake leavened with yeast.
70. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
74. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
75. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
76. Any plant of the genus Caragana having even-pinnate leaves and mostly yellow flowers followed by seeds in a linear pod.
77. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The lowest brass wind instrument.
2. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
3. A mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten.
4. Speak unfavorably about.
5. Of or relating to a directionless magnitude.
6. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
7. A warning against certain acts.
8. Be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information.
9. Genus of shrubs of southwestern United States and Mexico.
10. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
11. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
14. God of love and erotic desire.
19. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
24. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
26. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
27. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
29. Antiquity that as survived from the distant past.
32. Of a yellow-green color similar to that of an unripe olive n 1.
33. Someone whose business is advertising.
34. A just detectable amount.
36. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
37. An informal term for a father.
40. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
41. Squash bugs.
42. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
43. The sixth month of the civil year.
45. A town in south central Washington.
47. Taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct animals.
51. Short and fat.
53. Hormones (estrogen and progestin) are given to postmenopausal women.
55. An abnormally large amount of this fetoprotein in the fetus can signal an abnormality of the neural tube (as spina bifida or anencephaly).
57. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
58. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
60. City in Sudan.
61. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
62. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
64. The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth.
65. A city of central China.
67. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
68. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
71. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
72. A form of address for a man.
73. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.