1. An edible tuber native to South America.
5. (of spatial position) In or brought into line with or into proper relative position.
12. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
15. The basic unit of money in Uruguay.
16. Genus of chiefly small rock-loving ferns.
17. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
18. A Loloish language.
19. English courtier (a favorite of Elizabeth I) who tried to colonize Virginia.
20. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
21. Sour or bitter in taste.
23. A Russian river.
25. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. The state of being under the control of another person.
28. Russian country house.
32. A port in northwestern Israel on the Bay of Acre.
34. Of texture.
37. An associate degree in applied science.
40. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
42. (Old Testament) The first king of the Israelites who defended Israel against many enemies (especially the Philistines).
43. (informal) Exceptionally good.
45. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
48. Capable of being acted.
50. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
51. A poliovirus vaccine consisting of inactivated polio virus that is injected subcutaneously to provide immunity to poliomyelitis.
52. A bed where seedlings are grown before transplanting.
53. Something or someone that causes anxiety.
56. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
58. An associate degree in nursing.
61. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
63. A family of North American Indian languages spoken widely in the midwest by Caddo peoples.
68. Having a woven pattern.
72. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
73. Relating to the pineal body.
76. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
77. Goddess of fate.
78. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
80. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
81. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
82. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
83. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A single splash.
2. Cultivated in temperate regions.
3. Irish prelate who deduced from the Bible that Creation occurred in the year 4004 BC (1581-1656).
4. Sorghums of dry regions of Asia and North Africa.
5. The month following March and preceding May.
6. (archaic or Scottish) Faithful and true.
7. Prohibited by law or by official or accepted rules.
8. (Scottish) A narrow secluded valley (in the mountains).
9. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
10. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
11. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
12. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
13. A small cake leavened with yeast.
14. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
22. Divulge information or secrets.
24. A deep opening in the earth's surface.
27. At risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant.
29. A book of the New Testament.
30. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
31. Relating to or characteristic of Arabs.
33. Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number.
35. Antibacterial consisting of any of several synthetic organic compounds capable of inhibiting the growth of bacteria that require PABA.
36. Being one more than ten.
38. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
39. Fed beyond capacity or desire.
41. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
44. A soft-finned fish of the family Gadidae.
46. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
49. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
54. In bed.
55. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
57. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
59. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
60. Located inward.
62. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
64. A city in northern India.
65. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
66. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
67. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
69. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
70. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
71. God of love and erotic desire.
74. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
75. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
79. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.