1. An accountant certified by the state.
4. Remove surgically.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
15. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
16. Of or relating to a caesura.
17. A pass between mountain peaks.
18. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
19. In an ardent manner.
20. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
21. (zoology) Of or relating to or belonging to the family Filariidae.
23. Type genus of the family Ostreidae.
25. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
28. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
29. A member of the people inhabiting the Aleutian Islands and western Alaska.
30. Botswanan statesman who was the first president of Botswana (1921-1980).
33. Speak unfavorably about.
37. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
39. A sheath worn to protect a finger.
40. Type genus of the family Unionidae.
41. (used especially of persons) Having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age.
44. Suggestive of the supernatural.
47. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
48. Showing sorrow.
50. A living organism characterized by voluntary movement.
52. A poisonous colorless flammable gas used in organic synthesis and to dope transistors and as a poison gas in warfare.
54. Constituting the full quantity or extent.
55. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
56. The unit of plane angle adopted under the System International d'Unites.
58. Italian architect (1508-1580).
63. Related on the father's side.
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
68. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
71. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
72. United States architect (born in China in 1917).
75. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
76. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
77. A player in a band (especially a military band).
78. An advanced law degree.
1. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
2. A selective-serotonin reuptake inhibitor commonly prescribed as an antidepressant (trade name Paxil).
3. Administer an oil or ointment to.
4. Mites and ticks.
5. Of or relating to or venerating the Virgin Mary.
6. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
7. Employed in accomplishing something.
8. A large cask especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 butts or 252 gals.
9. The products of human creativity.
10. Of animals.
11. A heavenly place (peaceful and beautiful) where those who are favored by the gods can go when they die.
12. Sour or bitter in taste.
13. Industrial city of Belarus southeast of Minsk.
14. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
22. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
24. About three feet long exclusive of tail.
26. A dicotyledonous genus of the family Ericaceae.
27. Any of various widely distributed beetles.
31. 100 halers equal 1 koruna.
32. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
34. Not trimmed.
35. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
36. Industrial city of Belarus southeast of Minsk.
38. A self-replicating protein molecule that occupies a fixed place on a chromosome.
42. Infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi and appearing as itching circular patches.
43. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
45. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
46. A long Turkish knife with a curved blade having a single edge.
49. Something that resembles a pill in shape or size.
51. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
53. (of linens or clothes) Smoothed with a hot iron.
57. A state in midwestern United States.
59. In bed.
60. Set down according to a plan.
61. Fallow deer.
62. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
64. The upper angle between an axis and an offshoot such as a branch or leafstalk.
65. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
66. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
69. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
70. Lacking in light.
73. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
74. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.