1. An artifact designed to be played with.
4. Joyful and proud especially because of triumph or success.
12. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
15. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
16. Taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct animals.
17. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
18. Seed of a pea plant.
19. A demonstration of approval by clapping the hands together.
20. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
21. An informal conversation.
23. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
25. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
26. A person who takes long walks in the country.
28. Of or resembling algae.
31. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
32. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
35. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
36. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
38. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
39. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
42. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
44. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
46. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
47. A public promotion of some product or service.
49. The compass point that is one point north of due west.
50. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
52. (informal) Uncomplimentary terms for a policeman.
55. A resident of Alabama.
57. (biology) Rough to the touch.
59. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
60. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
61. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
64. By bad luck.
71. Roman statesman and philosopher who was and advisor to Nero (circa 4 BC - 65 AD).
74. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
75. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
76. Be around.
78. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
79. An arrangement of objects or people side by side in a line.
80. Giant treelike plant having edible nuts and leafstalks that yield a refreshing drink of clear watery sap.
81. The sign language used in the United States.
1. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. Not only so, but.
4. German mathematician (1804-1851).
5. Leave or unload, esp. of passengers or cargo.
6. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
7. Pose a threat to.
8. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
9. Small genus of aquatic or semiaquatic plants.
10. (Sumerian and Babylonian) A solar deity.
11. A member of a people native to the Philippines chiefly inhabiting central Luzon around and including Manila.
12. Be compatible or in accordance with.
13. Type genus of the Anatidae.
14. A feeling of intense anger.
22. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
24. An award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event.
27. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
29. Of or relating to the spleen.
30. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
33. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
34. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
37. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
40. (astronomy) An indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels.
41. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
43. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
45. Having awns i.e. bristle- or hair-like appendages on the flowering parts of some cereals and grasses.
48. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
51. Lower in esteem.
53. Small genus of deciduous West Indian trees or shrubs.
54. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
56. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
58. United States writer of satirical novels (1879-1958).
62. (Greek mythology) The god of the underworld in ancient mythology.
63. Of or relating to the feet.
65. Wife or mistress of Zeus and mother of Apollo and Artemis in ancient mythology.
66. Again but in a new or different way.
67. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
68. Pitiable in circumstances especially through abandonment.
69. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
70. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
72. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
73. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
77. Being five more than one hundred.