1. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
4. The positive fractional part of the representation of a logarithm.
12. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
15. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
16. Any of several shrubs of the genus Elaeagnus having silver-white twigs and yellow flowers followed by olivelike fruits.
17. The last (12th) month of the year.
18. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
19. Place (something) where one cannot find it again.
20. A master's degree in business.
21. A deep opening in the earth's surface.
23. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
25. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
26. A dialect of Chinese spoken in southeastern China.
27. Of or relating to or characteristic of Cuba or the people of Cuba.
29. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
30. (trademark) An alloy of iron and nickel having a low coefficient of thermal expansion.
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. Type genus of the Ranidae.
38. A drug (trade name Tagamet) used to treat peptic ulcers by decreasing the secretion of stomach acid.
41. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Daypro).
44. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
45. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
48. A three-year law degree.
49. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
51. 1 species.
54. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
57. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
58. A public promotion of some product or service.
60. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
61. Any of three isomeric hydrocarbons C4H8.
64. Spot, stain, or pollute.
67. A theropod dinosaur of the genus Eoraptor.
71. Keenly excited (especially sexually) or indicating excitement.
73. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
74. Smelling of fermentation or staleness.
75. Of a cask or barrel.
77. Informal terms for a mother.
78. Paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people).
79. A festival featuring African-American culture.
80. Seed of a pea plant.
1. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
2. A genus of Indriidae.
3. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
4. Informal terms for a mother.
5. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
6. Bandicoot rats.
7. United States abolitionist (1786-1865).
8. A small island.
9. Marked by or composed of disconnected parts or sounds.
10. (of champagne) Moderately dry.
11. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
12. Someone whose business is advertising.
13. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
14. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
22. A member of the Himalayan people living in Nepal and Tibet who are famous for their skill as mountaineers.
24. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
28. The bivalent radical UO2 which forms salts with acids.
31. The lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level.
32. English historian noted for his constitutional history of medieval England (1825-1901).
34. An outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals.
36. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
37. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
39. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
40. A Muslim trained in the doctrine and law of Islam.
42. Not only so, but.
43. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
46. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
47. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
50. Mosses similar to those of genus Bryum but larger.
52. Superclass of eel-shaped chordates lacking jaws and pelvic fins.
53. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
55. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
56. Small slender African monkey having long hind limbs and tail and long hair around the face.
59. English writer remembered particularly for his novel about Robinson Crusoe (1660-1731).
62. A yellow quartz.
63. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
65. Flat blade-like projection on the arm of an anchor.
66. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
68. A tool for tamping (e.g., for tamping tobacco into a pipe bowl or a charge into a drill hole etc.).
69. A slender double-reed instrument.
70. Avatar of Vishnu.
72. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
76. The use of bacteria or viruses of toxins to destroy men and animals or food.